"You're a jnr Jui-jitsu coach who teaches kids"

Are you retarded? You said in one of your first posts in here that how Nate acts is how "MOST of American youth" acts. A theme you continued with "beloved thug culture"

You also dishonesty edited out the portion of my quote right after where I said not only you disparaged a large portion by your comments, I also pointed out you did so based on incorrect stereotypes. So there is no way you thought I was saying that's normal culture. I was addressing your comments

You are a lying troll. My foot hurts. Go ice your ass. We are done here. lol
Really? Really? Your gonna use quote marks and insert the word 'most' yourself.
You've now removed all doubt that you're a contrary piece of shit who was caught out saying something stupid.
Disagree with me all you want but don't just outright lie about somethin I said.

Really? Really? Your gonna use quote marks and insert the word 'most' yourself.
You've now removed all doubt that you're a contrary piece of shit who was caught out saying something stupid.
Disagree with me all you want but don't just outright lie about somethin I said.
lol, goofball

It basically means you're a walking contradiction.
You can't be an upstanding member of the community while simultaneously glorifying the overdone gangsta culture that has made a cunt out of a large portion of American youth

I accidentally phrased it slightly different and said 'most' instead of 'large portion'. Go to bed troll.

I guess the question is, if nate had conor money, would he still be teaching the kids? If yes, conor is a douchebag, if no, he is right

Haha right I don't get how that is an insult. "Oh yeah well you care about helping the youth and serving those other than yourself! Haha nerd!"

lol, goofball

I accidentally phrased it slightly different and said 'most' instead of 'large portion', I was going from memory. Go to bed troll.
Well when you 'accidentally phrased it slightly different' you changed its meaning completely. Most American kids are normal everyday kids.
An innocent mistake on your behalf I'm sure. Your lack of basic comprehension skills at play again, not your fault

I guess the question is, if nate had conor money, would he still be teaching the kids? If yes, conor is a douchebag, if no, he is right
It had nothing to do with the money. Conor also brought up Nate walking old ladies across the street. He didn't think Nate was getting paid for that. It is also why he said something like 'gang signs in one hand and balloons in the other'. That was the comparison, not money. He was saying Nate was fake because he works with kids and helps old ladies.

Last edited:
Why was McGregor saying this as an insult?

I think it's commendable that Nate trains kids in martial arts... Wonderboy teaches Karate to kids at his dad's dojo.

yeah a lot of that shit kinda backfires on mcgregor, who's probably on some kind of Register

So many missed opportunities by Nate for comebacks when Conor said all this. He should have been dissing Conor's lack of skill on the ground and said he's lucky that he'll be getting a free BJJ lesson on fight night.

Also someone said they found this video in Conors YT playlist, indicating that Conor's accent might not be real :D

Like I've BEEN saying... his Shtick is getting OLD fast. He used to say some witty things HERE and THERE....Now it's ALWAYS about the MONEY... How he's so rich, how he's the TOP paid UFC athlete, how you are NOT HIM so OTHERWISE YOU'RE POOR. How anyone who fights him is making there BIGGEST PAYDAYS off him, his CROCODILE skin shoes, His feathered pillow stuffed with endangered species Bald Eagle feathers he gets with his MONEY,that you DONT have... His CUSTOM TAILORED SUITS he got at the BABY GAP with his MONEY... I swear his suits are always a size or two too small... All he talks about is money money money, and material things... it's really gone to his head, maybe that's why his head is 2 times to big for his body and he looks like a walking bobble head...
Agreed he even has the nerve to tell guys like Faber that they can't afford his sunglasses or shoes etc. He was gross to listen to on Tuf for that reason.

Especially since Faber did nothing but invest all his money in properties in his hometown allowing training fighters who needed a hand to live in them. He owns businesses. I have no idea what Fabers finances look like, but the insults are so tasteless.

I grew up around lots and lots of wealth. There is an unwritten rule for people with real money who've had money for generations you don't talk about it. You give to charities and thing like that because you can and you've come to realize after a long enough period that you are not any better than anyone because you have more money. It is such a disgusting thing when someone feels they are better because of things like this.

He is spending faster than he's earning now he's so concerned with being Floyd that he doesn't realize floyds luxury taxes are his net worth. There is ALWAYS SOMEONE WITH MORE THAN YOU! You only embarrass yourself when you brag about wealth or knock someone else's livelihood for not being as lucrative as yours. Kill him Nate. Teaching kids who probably need to defend themselves at one point in the 209 aside from also teaching them what you learn in a martial arts class about being the bigger person and walking away(not sure if that's Nate's focus lol) still it shouldn't be something someone attacks. I bet Nate is glad it was brought up its only good publicity for him with his image.

I am not a fan of the Diaz brothers at all.
But I actually believe that money would not really change Nate.
I think he would be teaching the kids and prob live more or less at the same place.
I do how ever believe he would spend even more money on weed.

Ya, I got that the first time which is fine.

BUT - Conor repeats this line (training kids in JJ) later in the conference - I think he was implying he was poor and was doing it for the money / either way it was said in a derogatory tone.

I like McG a lot but some of what he says is just disrespectful and inappropriate.
What... you find conor disrespectful??? REALLY? Wow no way.

Cant believe you just now realized this while considering yourself a "fan".

If people can't see the juxtaposition between being hardcore gangster and helping out the community, I don't know what to say.

I was actually thinking the same thing. That's one of few reasons to actually like Nate Diaz as a person, all his posturing and shit talking aside, he still does stuff like that. Commendable if anything.

Nate should have said something like

"the kids I teach show better ground skills than you did against Mendes, they don't cry to be stood up".

What is a pot head like Diaz doing teaching children martial arts? That clown shouldn't be anywhere near kids.

What is a pot head like Diaz doing teaching children martial arts? That clown shouldn't be anywhere near kids.

Why? Pot is legal in CA with a prescription.

I would be more worried about alcohol heads, those drunks are idiots.

Probably, you get bored fast not working.

Buying fruity looking suits and men's purses gets old pretty fast.

Back