"You're a jnr Jui-jitsu coach who teaches kids"

So in other words is pure assumption? Im european by the way, and I can make a distinction between the act a guy puts on (be it fake or real) and what they actually claim. Youre basically saying that Nate seems like a thug so you might just as well lump him togheter with gangster-wannabees that lie about shooting people, even though Nate has claimed nothing of the sort.

The point is, why the fuck is he glamorising that persona then. Let's be real with eachother here, when he opens his mouth he sounds like a fucking idiot.

God bless your thug detector that can distinguish between the truly shit for brained and the ones who just pretend...not sure who's worse in that scenario actually

He wasn't insulting Nate teaching kids. He was insulting the fake gangster crap. He even called Nate an upstanding member of society. I think it was funny, especially Nate's inability to retort. But, I also liked Nate's midget line.

Like I've BEEN saying... his Shtick is getting OLD fast. He used to say some witty things HERE and THERE....Now it's ALWAYS about the MONEY... How he's so rich, how he's the TOP paid UFC athlete, how you are NOT HIM so OTHERWISE YOU'RE POOR. How anyone who fights him is making there BIGGEST PAYDAYS off him, his CROCODILE skin shoes, His feathered pillow stuffed with endangered species Bald Eagle feathers he gets with his MONEY,that you DONT have... His CUSTOM TAILORED SUITS he got at the BABY GAP with his MONEY... I swear his suits are always a size or two too small... All he talks about is money money money, and material things... it's really gone to his head, maybe that's why his head is 2 times to big for his body and he looks like a walking bobble head...

Lol 300k watched his press conference live explain to me how its getting old? dork

Yes when you disparage a huge portion of the population of another nation based on culture (and incorrect stereotypes on top of it) that is nationalism.

And as far as Diaz, you are confusing a criminal persona with a street persona. Not everyone that wears their hat sideways and wants to start talking "street" for lack of a better descriptor, is also trying to portray themselves as a criminal.

If you want to mock it for the ironic conformity it actually is or any number of other reasons that is fine. But be credible in your criticism.

Nate has never pretended to be a criminal or immoral or even apathetic (when it comes to the elderly or children). There is no contradiction. And honestly it's besides the point anyway as why would anyone try to put a negative stigma on being a good guy?

Is Conor's message to young fans that if you really want to be gangster and not a fake you shouldn't help kids or old people? At best, he didn't think it out. It's ok to admit it.

I disparaged a huge portion of a population now? I tried to be the man about things and say lets just agree to disagree and I respect your opinion...bottom line is there is a huge contradiction there and the fact most people are saying it was one of the best insults of the night proves it...we're allowed to disagree with eachother.
I hope that's not disparaging or insulting of your beloved thug culture.
Here let me offer some balance. I'm a potato eating, whiskey drinking, bog hopping, priest loving mick

What the fuck. I took it as Conor basically saying, Nate HAS to teach BJJ classes to help pay his bills every month. Conor even said himself later on. He has to do things like that to make ends meet. He was making fun of Nate Diaz's low pay days that he gets from the UFC. Let's not think too much into this.

In and out of the ring Conor is a master at setting up for the killer blow. In the cage he will use flashy kicks to goad his opponent in to thinking he is being reckless, drawing them in, then he delivers the big left. In this case the apparent compliments of training kids, going on bicycle rides with the elderly, and being a credit to his community, though veiled in sarcasm, this was not apparent at first until we were drawn in and then he delivered the knockout blow with the 'throwing up gang signs with one hand and making balloon animals with the other' line.

The man truly is a master of the art of war. :D

I disparaged a huge portion of a population now? I tried to be the man about things and say lets just agree to disagree and I respect your opinion...bottom line is there is a huge contradiction there and the fact most people are saying it was one of the best insults of the night proves it...we're allowed to disagree with eachother.
I hope that's not disparaging or insulting of your beloved thug culture.
Here let me offer some balance. I'm a potato eating, whiskey drinking, bog hopping, priest loving mick
You are incredibly dishonest with your deflection tactics. Yes you have come across like a bigot but I couldn't care less. You are just some anonymous guy on the Internet. So I don't need appeasement or balance by seeing you are ignorant even in the manner you look at yourself. That's not the main issue.

The issue is that Conor tried to insult someone for working with kids and helping the elderly. That's just stupid. That he thought it exposed some type of hypocrisy was even dumber.

Now it may be as simple as he just didn't think it out. I really don't care. And your appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy. It doesn't matter if other people think something stupid was cool. I think it is ironic you talk about conformity and people acting like idiots and then are so willing to do the same.

This is my last reply. You were wrong to start with and you are still wrong. You have tried your best to muddy the waters but nothing has changed. And I never said anything to suggest it is my "beloved thug culture". I realize being intellectually honest is out of the question for you but at least try working on regular honesty.

"He makes gun turns with the right hand and animal balloons with the left". Instant classic

You are incredibly dishonest with your deflection tactics. Yes you have come across like a bigot but I couldn't care less. You are just some anonymous guy on the Internet. So I don't need appeasement or balance by seeing you are ignorant even in the manner you look at yourself. That's not the main issue.

The issue is that Conor tried to insult someone for working with kids and helping the elderly. That's just stupid. That he thought it exposed some type of hypocrisy was even dumber.

Now it may be as simple as he just didn't think it out. I really don't care. And your appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy. It doesn't matter if other people that something stupid was cool. I think it is ironic you talk about conformity and people acting like idiots and then are so willing to do the same.

This is my last reply. You were wrong to start with and you are still wrong. You have tried your best to muddy the waters but nothing has changed.
That's fine, the moment you said the Diaz persona was a legitimate culture that I disparaged, your opinion lost all credibility with me.
Have a good day sir

nate should have said he was always welcome after the fight to learn a thing or two

That's fine, the moment you said the Diaz persona was a legitimate culture that I disparaged, your opinion lost all credibility with me.
Have a good day sir
I never said that. I never addressed the legitimacy of culture at all. That's just more transparent nationalistic deflection and dishonesty.

I should have added a qualifier in my last response. It will be the last reply unless you blatantly lie about something I said, in which case I will call you on it. But the debate portion of this is definitely over.

It was a set up to the killer line about making balloons in the other hand. Basically he was painting the picture of Nate being a fake gangsta.
That's amazing but you know Nate won't connect the dots there dude haha. And I'm a Diaz fan.

The point is, why the fuck is he glamorising that persona then. Let's be real with eachother here, when he opens his mouth he sounds like a fucking idiot.

God bless your thug detector that can distinguish between the truly shit for brained and the ones who just pretend...not sure who's worse in that scenario actually

Thats not a "detector", its listening to what people say instead of going by your knee-jerk reaction.

And the point here is not whether Nate is a smart person or not, its that McGregor fucking insulted him for training kids in jiu jitsu. The sole motivation for that was that it debunks Nate's gangsta-persona, but as we have concluded he doesnt try to portray a gangsta, just a tough street guy. Now that may or may not be ridicoulus in itself, but thats certainly not the topic of discussion here.

I don't need the balance. And you are incredibly dishonest with your deflection tactics. Yes you have come across like a bigot but I couldn't care less

I never said that. I never addressed the legitimacy of culture at all. That's just more transparent nationalistic deflection and dishonesty.

I should have added a qualifier in my last response. It will be the last reply unless you blatantly lie about something I said, in which case I will call you on it.
You most certainly did assert the notion it was a legitimate culture. I respect and know many good Americans, I'm talking about a small fraction of the population.
Say what you will but this comes back to you missing the point of Connors insult, which luckily enough most people did understand.
Anyway, we shoulda agreed to disagree like I said 5 posts back...but you gotta win don't ya. Stay consistent in your arguments, it helps.

You most certainly did assert the notion it was a legitimate culture. I respect and know many good Americans, I'm talking about a small fraction of the population.
Say what you will but this comes back to you missing the point of Connors insult, which luckily enough most people did understand.
Anyway, we shoulda agreed to disagree like I said 5 posts back...but you gotta win don't ya. Stay consistent in your arguments, it helps.
lol, post anything I said about it being a legitimate culture. I knew you wanted to get a new deflection going and it's not happening. And you said MOST of America's youth.

Plus you said you wanted to agree to disagree 2 posts ago not 5 and ended your post on a lie that it was my "beloved thug culture". Then you ended your last post on a lie. That's why this is still going. But not much longer.

So either post where I said it (in fact I said the opposite and admitted there are certainly things to criticize about it like the ironic conformity) or I will be content that you have driven the final nail in your own credibility.

Last edited:
lol, post anything I said about it being a legitimate culture. I knew you wanted to get a new deflection going and it's not happening.

And you said you wanted to agree to disagree 2 posts ago not 5 and ended your post on a lie that it was my "beloved thug culture". Then you ended your last post on a lie. That's why this is still going. But not much longer.

So either post where I said it (in fact I said the opposite and admitted there are certainly things to criticize about it like the ironic conformity) or I will be content that you have driven the final nail in your own credibility.

Here's what you said

'Yes when you disparage a huge portion of the population of another nation based on culture'

So go ahead and tell me what you actually meant

Here's what you said

'Yes when you disparage a huge portion of the population of another nation based on culture'

So go ahead and tell me what you actually meant
You said in one of your first posts in here that how Nate acts is how "MOST of American youth" acts. A theme you continued with "beloved thug culture"

You also dishonesty edited out the portion of my quote right after where I said not only you disparaged a large portion by your comments but you did so based on incorrect stereotypes. So there is no way you thought I was saying that's normal culture. I was addressing your comments.

You are a lying troll. My foot hurts. Go ice your ass. We are done here. lol

You can still be a gangsta and love the children. Nino Brown handed out turkeys for Thanksgiving.

Yeah , Conor is a superb fighter but at same time he is a moron. Only a moron would describe a valuable member of a community as an insult. The ''richer than you" act also reeks of dumbness. I guess his only chance was to be a fighter though. Good for him.:rolleyes:

Back