You're a F*ck*ng Human Being... By Joe Rogan

I wouldn't really have a problem with him commenting on a sport he is interested in.

However, he didn't comment on anything relevant to grappling here. He posted a stupid rant by Joe Rogan that he said he found inspirational. I guess it was inspirational for the grappling training that he doesn't actually do?

I'm just sick of people posting these stupid things by Eddie and Joe as if they are somehow relevant to grappling because Eddie and Joe are grapplers. I don't care about Joe Rogan's theory of the universe. I don't care about how Eddie thinks voting is an illusion.

I don't post my instructor's views on religion here because they're not really relevant to grappling. What Joe Rogan thinks about religion isn't relevant either.

how high is your blood pressure? Calm down, it's Labor Day. You seem like the type of guy that is so pissed at the world that you would kill Santa Claus for breaking into your house on Christmas, on freaking Christmas.

Last edited:
Well just to blow your mind some more. Later this year, I'll be purchasing all the ADCC events on DVD, along with the rest of the No-Gi World Championships & No-Gi Pans. I'll also be purchasing all the Grappler's Quest. I'll also be purchasing Thousands of $$$$$$$$$ on Boxing Career DVD's. Then I'll be waiting for Zuffa to finally release Ultimate Ultimate 95 & 96 on DVD.

After this happens, I have a youtube channel call The Gorilla Kingdom Fight Network & I'm gonna start by giving a full history of MMA by reviewing every single UFC, PrideFC, Dream, Sengoku, WEC & Strikeforce events. I'll also be reviewing all the Grappling Events, you would be able to find better people for that but no one on youtube reviews them. Also the history of BJJ & Submission wrestling & explaining the story behind the rivalries, though I still have so much to learn. Also I'll be breaking down the history of boxing. (I May invest in all the Ring Magazines ever made to help with this.)

I'm hoping to have a well rounded combat sports show with a lot of videos. My info will be gathered from watching the events, reading books, newspaper/Magazine articles & from interviews. Hopefully it turns out ok.

Maybe in the future, I'll consider reviewing K-1 Kickboxing events also. We'll see what happens.

Lol, kudos. Excellent stuff. I think I respect you more (im not being sarcastic).

how high is your blood pressure? Calm down, it's Labor Day. You seem like the type of guy that is so pissed at the world that you would kill Santa Claus for breaking into your house on Christmas, on freaking Christmas.

I'm not pissed. I just clicked on a stupid thread so I posted some comments on how stupid it was.

I'm just pointing out that you're annoying and nobody on here takes you seriously. If you want to ignore that and continue living in your fantasy land now, that's fine with me.

But it still doesn't mean that you're adding any real value around here. You're ignoring the number one rule of all martial arts that work: you have to train them against real people who are really resisting. Until you do that, you really won't have meaningful insight. It doesn't matter how many DVDs you watch or how many commonly held opinions you parrot. You have to actually do it. That's just the way things are.

I'm not pissed. I just clicked on a stupid thread so I posted some comments on how stupid it was.

I'm just pointing out that you're annoying and nobody on here takes you seriously. If you want to ignore that and continue living in your fantasy land now, that's fine with me.

But it still doesn't mean that you're adding any real value around here. You're ignoring the number one rule of all martial arts that work: you have to train them against real people who are really resisting. Until you do that, you really won't have meaningful insight. It doesn't matter how many DVDs you watch or how many commonly held opinions you parrot. You have to actually do it. That's just the way things are.

How about we put that to the test. How about you make a youtube channel, we do our own videos & we'll see who has more subscribers & views after 1 year. I'm confident in my knowledge, I understand that I still have lots to learn when it comes to the history of BJJ & Submission Grappling. I also haven't seen UFC 13-38, including Ultimate Ultimate 95/96 & Ultimate Japan & Brazil. Since you train, you should be able to give way more insight then I give just because I don't train.

I know that a lot of people don't respect my opinions, but that is why what I say is "My Opinion" & not always solid fact. My friends have come on here & read some of the threads that have been put up & they laugh their asses off. The challenge has been set man, let's see if you're right.

I got no life, homeboy. All I do is sit back & watch fights & read books on combat sports & fighters. I think this will be fun.

my armbars became a lot tighter after listening to this.

How about we put that to the test. How about you make a youtube channel, we do our own videos & we'll see who has more subscribers & views after 1 year. I'm confident in my knowledge, I understand that I still have lots to learn when it comes to the history of BJJ & Submission Grappling. I also haven't seen UFC 13-38, including Ultimate Ultimate 95/96 & Ultimate Japan & Brazil. Since you train, you should be able to give way more insight then I give just because I don't train.

I know that a lot of people don't respect my opinions, but that is why what I say is "My Opinion" & not always solid fact. My friends have come on here & read some of the threads that have been put up & they laugh their asses off. The challenge has been set man, let's see if you're right.

I got no life, homeboy. All I do is sit back & watch fights & read books on combat sports & fighters. I think this will be fun.

Ari Bolden has a lot of subscribers. It doesn't mean he knows that much about grappling.

Look man, this is why you're ridiculous. I have been training martial arts for twenty years, but you are going to challenge me because you watch a lot of DVDs and have no life? Sorry bro, but that is comical.

The truth is that I'd beat your fat ass so badly you wouldn't even know what happened. But since you don't even train, you can't even comprehend what I'm talking about since you wouldn't even believe it until you felt it firsthand. It's like a bizarre Catch-22 of fantasy land grappling.

I don't doubt that you could put up a lot of bullshit YouTube videos and become the Ari Bolden of commentary better than I could. I spend too much time training with real people to compete with that. But why anyone would aspire to be the next Ari Bolden of YouTube is beyond me.

Continue on in your noble quest to be the greatest martial artist who never did martial arts.

You are entitled to your opinion and you have every right not to train. But can you please tell us why you don't train. You don't owe us a reason. Think of it as having done your good deed for the day.

:icon_neut

I'm confused how you think that the number of hits you get on youtube has any real impact on how valuable your videos are to people who train. Most of the people on youtube have never stepped foot in a gym and have no ability to be the judge of which videos are correct or not.

Ari Bolden's technically flawed anaconda choke tutorial probably has way more hits on youtube then other videos taught by qualified bjj instructors simply because of his internet popularity. Does that somehow validate his knowledge of the Anaconda choke because people on the internet prefer his instruction, absolutely not.

The "leave Britney alone" guy has millions of hits on youtube... that doesn't mean anyone takes him seriously.

The reality is you do not train. If you truly are passionate about learning all aspects of the art including instruction and history, you should step into a gym and train. By refusing to enter a gym and participate in the art, you are neglecting the primary method for educating yourself in grappling and will always be ignorant on what you give opinions on compared to someone who has experienced it first hand.

You may be correct that you are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean anyone with a basic knowledge in the art is going to take it the least bit seriously if you have no idea what your talking about. Experience is key.

Edit: Balto beat me to it

Ari Bolden has a lot of subscribers. It doesn't mean he knows that much about grappling.

Look man, this is why you're ridiculous. I have been training martial arts for twenty years, but you are going to challenge me because you watch a lot of DVDs and have no life? Sorry bro, but that is comical.

The truth is that I'd beat your fat ass so badly you wouldn't even know what happened. But since you don't even train, you can't even comprehend what I'm talking about since you wouldn't even believe it until you felt it firsthand. It's like a bizarre Catch-22 of fantasy land grappling.

I don't doubt that you could put up a lot of bullshit YouTube videos and become the Ari Bolden of commentary better than I could. I spend too much time training with real people to compete with that. But why anyone would aspire to be the next Ari Bolden of YouTube is beyond me.

Continue on in your noble quest to be the greatest martial artist who never did martial arts.

I'm not gonna sink to the level that you did in this post. All Im gonna say is that you said that my knowledge means nothing & that I can put up a bunch of bull crap videos. I issued you a challenge to make your own videos, however you want to & I'll make mine. Feel free to preach to everyone that you train & we'll see how much of a difference that makes.

I don't care that you have been training Martial Arts for almost longer than I've been alive. I'm 23 years old. I have never claimed to be anything special, I said that I used to box, I used to wrestle & I was a terrible wrestler. And I'm a huge fan of Boxing, MMA & now BJJ/Submission Wrestling. That's all I'm saying. Put your money where your mouth is from your original post & let's see who's videos make more of an impact.

Like I said, feel free to destroy my knowledge in grappling, I'll be happy that I inspired a more knowledgable person to do videos. But by the time I start doing these videos, I'll be very confident in my knowledge. I'm gonna listen to all the BJJ/Submission Wrestling Podcasts that I can & read all the books & articles that I can, I'll be ready. If you think you can do a better job, feel free to step up, if not, respectfully step out of my way, stop hating & leave me be.

You are entitled to your opinion and you have every right not to train. But can you please tell us why you don't train. You don't owe us a reason. Think of it as having done your good deed for the day.

LOL! If I were to tell the inner reason why I don't train, everyone on here would not only think I was scared, they would also think I'm weird as hell. My friend that trains, he never knew my issues until we went to his training partner's fight & we had to take a stop before we got to the fights for something. My closest friends know but they'll never say anything & neither will I.

I'd rather have people think that I'm scared of getting destroyed then to have people know the real reason & make fun of me for how weird I am.

:icon_neut

I'm confused how you think that the number of hits you get on youtube has any real impact on how valuable your videos are to people who train. Most of the people on youtube have never stepped foot in a gym and have no ability to be the judge of which videos are correct or not.

Ari Bolden's technically flawed anaconda choke tutorial probably has way more hits on youtube then other videos taught by qualified bjj instructors simply because of his internet popularity. Does that somehow validate his knowledge of the Anaconda choke because people on the internet prefer his instruction, absolutely not.

The "leave Britney alone" guy has millions of hits on youtube... that doesn't mean anyone takes him seriously.

The reality is you do not train. If you truly are passionate about learning all aspects of the art including instruction and history, you should step into a gym and train. By refusing to enter a gym and participate in the art, you are neglecting the primary method for educating yourself in grappling and will always be ignorant on what you give opinions on compared to someone who has experienced it first hand.

You may be correct that you are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean anyone with a basic knowledge in the art is going to take it the least bit seriously if you have no idea what your talking about. Experience is key.

Edit: Balto beat me to it

I consider this challenge completely fair, we would start videos at the same time. I'm not going to review instructionals at all for a very long time, I'm gonna review events, careers & the history of these sports. I'm willing to find out, how much it matters if you train or not when he is destroying me in subscribers, video views & comments. My videos will be nothing like Ari Bolden because I wont show how to do any moves & like I said, I wont be reviewing any instructionals for a long time, if ever.

LOL! If I were to tell the inner reason why I don't train, everyone on here would not only think I was scared, they would also think I'm weird as hell. My friend that trains, he never knew my issues until we went to his training partner's fight & we had to take a stop before we got to the fights for something. My closest friends know but they'll never say anything & neither will I.

I'd rather have people think that I'm scared of getting destroyed then to have people know the real reason & make fun of me for how weird I am.

People already think you're weird as hell when you post stuff about how Rickson Gracie makes you want to cum.

Look man, if you want to hang around that's fine. But quit starting these trash threads that have nothing to do with grappling.

Fair enough, whether its psychological or physiological, you know about your current status more than us.

Just remember that many people have trained under conditions of adversity. For medical reasons I don't want to disclose (although most of my training partners know it), I was told not to train on numerous occasions.

Even my training partners were worried to spar with me because they were worried something would happen. I would come into the gym and knew it was on most peoples minds.Thankfully im mostly ok now and my training partners and instructors were awesome, allowing me to continue training and treating me no different from the rest of the students. But because I love this martial art/sport I wouldn't give up jiu jitsu.

There are people who went through much worse stuff than me but continue to train. If you make that plunge into training, you may realise people are nicer and more accommodating than you thought.

Its your prerogative to decide whether to disclose your reasons for not training and although the majority of the people on this forum are good, nice people. There are others that can be brutal.

Edit
If I remember correctly you can calculate your BMI by dividing your mass in kg by your height in centimetres. I could be wrong.

G sparky my challenge still stands. I fly you down put you up in a hotel and if you tap me out your trip is free. If you get submitted you pay for the flight and hotel and never post on sherdog again. You said one time from all the DVDs you watched you have an idea of what to do.

You have size and knowledge on me. Come down for your free trip and validate your knowledge.

But no you will hide behind your keyboard and challenge me to a YouTube review thread because you don't have the nutsack to step foot on the mat and train anywhere.

People already think you're weird as hell when you post stuff about how Rickson Gracie makes you want to cum.

Look man, if you want to hang around that's fine. But quit starting these trash threads that have nothing to do with grappling.

I'll post what I want, I'm not forcing you to read anything that I post, if you wanted, you can see that I opened a thread or responded to a comment & just not even read anything that I have to say. I didn't go on any of your threads or reply to anything that you've said that didn't have to deal with me. You leave me alone & I'll leave you alone.

But the challenge is still out there if you want to back up what you said about my videos not meaning anything because I don't train.

And you are just like every other person who has excuses for not training. Not reasons but flat out excuses.

nate, just leave him alone. don't go into his threads and ignore his posts if you don't like it. challenging someone who you know doesn't train just makes you look like a bully.

Train sparky, just fuckin train.

it could very well save your life.

Back