You're a F*ck*ng Human Being... By Joe Rogan

GSparky

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've watched this video like 20 times so it's been uploaded & it's very inspirational.

Marked for later, but in what capacity did you find it inspirational?

i can't wait to try this out in training

oh wait, there was no grappling there

Marked for later, but in what capacity did you find it inspirational?

It's about living your life for yourself & not for everyone else. About being happy, getting away from all the programing that you went through in your life & doing what really makes you happy. Apparently someone took this from one of Joe Rogan's podcasts & put a beat in the background.

One of the best videos that I've ever seen.

Ah I wonder if it's the one where he goes on for an hour about DMT, isolation chambers and aliens. Pretty cool and entertaining but you could tell a sober person would never say half the stuff he did. Which makes you wonder about sobriety lol

7f70c8ced2.jpg

it's very nice, but i agree why is it in the grappling forum?

Good information in the sherdog forums are very sparse. Thanks for putting this in the grappling forum. I would not have found it otherwise.

Perhaps I can eat better and invest in myself more and my performance in training will improve :0

Wasn't a part of his stand up...

Rogan sure likes to lecture the shit out of people.

Rogan sure likes to lecture the shit out of people.

Yeah it's funny that he rails against religion for being too preachy and then ends up doing the exact same thing himself.

I thought the video was stupid. It also had nothing to do with grappling.

i didn't care that it wasn't directly talking about grappling. sometimes you can use random theories or thoughts and apply it to grappling (malcolm gladwell 10000 hours).

,Joe is the man. Wish I was friends with him( and not just for the good cannabis lol)

Back