You're a F*ck*ng Human Being... By Joe Rogan

I would like nothing more than to see him step on the mat but he never will because he won't take the excuses out.

At first months ago it was there were no world class bjj teachers. Then it was I will move to Houston to train under drac and box with Kenny Weldon or whoever.

Until he stops making excuses and starts to try and get help he will never change. He will always think he can't do it until xyz happens but he will never attempt step x to start.

Gsp just get up and get help, that is step one. Step foot on the mat asap and the weight will fall off. Your Bp is not high because of yor fears only being 400 lbs is a huge factor.

You're just annoyed because I'm not following the road that you are many other's are wanting me to follow. I'm gonna get down to between 275lbs-300lbs & then start attending a school. I'm still losing weight on my diet & I'm happy with that. If you don't like it, feel free to flame me as hard as you want when the 2010 No-Gi World Championships get here cause I'll be posting on this forum while I'm watching the tournament.

I'm still going to do my reviews, with or without your support, I'll still have subscribers, views & constructive comments. People don't care if you train or not as long as you can discuss fights & give facts on what actually happened. Feel free to come hate on all my videos & make your own videos putting me down & comment as must as you want to. That just means that you're watching my videos & it will count as more views & more comments.

It's my life, not yours. I'll do things the way that I want to do them. Either way, I wish you the best. I hope you enjoy the videos that I do, hopefully starting those in the next few months if Zuffa ever releases Ultimate Ultimate 95 & 96, I'll be good to go. I'll be purchasing some boxing career DVD's over the next few months & if I have to, I'll start off with posting videos on the history of boxing & do individual reviews on a fighter's career.

Back