Your UFC lightweight solution

Dariush is the dark horse of the division & looked phenomenal in that first round.
I think Taisumov will be more successful than Dariush, but you're right. He definitely won the first round without any trouble.

Ferguson should get the title shot next, then Barboza though I'm not sure he'll eventually fight Alvarez since they're friends/teammates. Or just give it to Conor/Sage if you wanna go the "sport entertainment " route.

Dariush is the dark horse of the division & looked phenomenal in that first round.
Yes he did. Great against Vick as well including a brain rattling knockout. Dariush vs Duffy next please.

I think Taisumov will be more successful than Dariush, but you're right. He definitely won the first round without any trouble.
Thai Sumo is a beast. Ready to see him against some of the top guys. Lentz is no slouch though should be a good test.

Alvarez vs. Diaz/McGregor winner
Ferguson vs. Numagomedov
RDA vs. Barboza
Brooks vs. Chiesa
Melendez vs. Dariush
Iaquinta vs. Magomedov

Ferguson v Alvarez.
Khabib v Barboza for no.1 Contender.
Done.
post-49419-key-and-peele-NOT-BAD-gif-Imgu-tPeG.gif

Honestly, there are no bad fights in this division. Any fights they make are gonna be good.

I'm not putting Khabib in a title fight until he proves he can fight every six months. Having titles high jacked by injury hurts the whole division.

Sherdog's matches to make suggested it but I think Edson would beat Brooks pretty handily honestly. He doesn't have the same problems with pressure fighting now that he had in the past.

They'll give Brooks a top guy but I think they'll likely try and build him up a bit more, so it'll be someone besides Barboza I think.

Brooks vs Chiesa would be nice

Honestly, there are no bad fights in this division. Any fights they make are gonna be good.
Yeah honestly this would be hard to screw up, even for Joe Silva. Some great fights suggested in this thread already.

Alvarez vs. Conor/Diaz Winner
Ferguson vs. Khabib
Barboza vs. Poirier/MJ Winner
Chiesa vs. Brooks

Alvarez vs. Conor/Diaz Winner
Ferguson vs. Khabib
Barboza vs. Poirier/MJ Winner
Chiesa vs. Brooks

Those fights are all good, but if Conor doesn't defend that belt after this Nate fight, they HAVE to strip it.

Khabib vs Ferguson
Winner gets Alvarez
Loser gets RDA/Barboza

Back