Your UFC lightweight solution

@JohnyBrabo l like this thread. Honestly I want to see The Underground King versus El Cucuy for the lightweight championship. The thought of those two going toe to toe for five rounds.

Then I would go with RDA vs Barboza. I have RDA winning because I don't think Barboza can deal with his pressure. Also RDA will check leg kicks.

Last I'd have Nurmagomedov face Will Brooks. But I don't know what to do with Chiesa.

The Answer:

Frankie-Edgar-Picture.jpg
People talk about how Edgar should drop to BW. But honestly, he could probably still be a viable contender at LW. I mean, last time he fought there, he arguably beat Bendo in a title fight.

But then again, that would mean he is in the top of the division with Alvarez and Barboza.

Alvarez vs Diaz/McGregor winner for the championship
Ferguson vs Khabib needs to be rescheduled to establish ones #1 contender status by beating a top ranked opponent
Barboza vs Brooks
RDA vs Poirier/Johnson winner

or....

Ferguson vs Poirier/Johnson winner
Barboza vs Khabib
RDA vs Brooks

The solution is blatantly obvious. With probably about half the total fighters competing at LW & WW just fucking make a 165 division already and bump 170 up to 175.

Short answer, give Khabib the TS

Post it here. Barboza had a big win over a game Giblert. Eddie Alvarez had a great performance and finish of RDA. Khabib has defeated RDA and everyone in his way. Ferguson showed his mettle against Vannata and is on an 8 fight winning streak.

Alvarez said he wants to fight the Conor vs Diaz winner. Most Sherbros prefer to see Ferg fight for the belt over Khabib. I would like to see this:

Eddie vs Khabib
Ferguson vs RDA
Barboza vs Dustin/MJ winner

I know the MJ fight would be a rematch for Barboza. He has shown clear improvements in his overall game since then.

I think the UFC makes these fights:

Eddie vs McGregor/Diaz winner
Ferguson vs Khabib
Barboza vs RDA

Who do you want to see fight who at 155 pounds?

I agree. Khabib vs Fergusson, Eddie vs Nate (If nate wins), barboza vs poirier (if poirier wins) is a likely scenario and I hope this happens.

I agree. Khabib vs Fergusson, Eddie vs Nate (If nate wins), barboza vs poirier (if poirier wins) is a likely scenario and I hope this happens.
Barboza vs Dustin is a perfect title eliminator if he beats MJ. It's pretty tough to go wrong when it comes to making these fights. Everyone seems to have an opinion and they are all good fights.

If it's true Edson won't fight Eddie he shouldn't get to fight top LW. I think he would do ok at WW and I really just want to see him vs Wonderboy. Give Ferg the fuckin title shot .

Alvarez vs Diaz/McGregor - Diaz makes it a fun fight, McGregor makes it a super fight

Khabib vs Ferguson (winner gets TS) [Khabib is too inactive, Ferguson with a bad peformance in his last fight, also isn't much of a draw yet]
Chiesa vs RDA... RDA a rebound fight but gives Chiesa a big name to beat
Poirier/MJ winner vs Pettis/Oliveira winner... this match up creates a winning streak for somebody
Barboza vs Brooks... Barboza is a bit of a gatekeeper but is exciting and has potential to be a contender, gives Brooks a tough fight and propels him up the rankings with a win

If it's true Edson won't fight Eddie he shouldn't get to fight top LW. I think he would do ok at WW and I really just want to see him vs Wonderboy. Give Ferg the fuckin title shot .
The thing is he hasn't been offered a title shot so we don't know he would turn it down. He is at least behind Tony and Khabib currently. 155 is where he belongs, we don't know that Alvarez will have the belt by the time he earns a potential title shot.

Alvarez vs Diaz/McGregor - Diaz makes it a fun fight, McGregor makes it a super fight

Khabib vs Ferguson (winner gets TS) [Khabib is too inactive, Ferguson with a bad peformance in his last fight, also isn't much of a draw yet]
Chiesa vs RDA... RDA a rebound fight but gives Chiesa a big name to beat
Poirier/MJ winner vs Pettis/Oliveira winner... this match up creates a winning streak for somebody
Barboza vs Brooks... Barboza is a bit of a gatekeeper but is exciting and has potential to be a contender, gives Brooks a tough fight and propels him up the rankings with a win
Aloe Vera vs Pettis is at featherweight. I don't think this version of Barboza is a gatekeeper at all. I think Brooks vs Chiesa is more likely, just because they will probably give Brooks a more winnable fight. Seems they might try and build him up.

Khabib should prove his activeness before getting a title shot and Fergie looked pretty bad in his last fight.

Alvarez vs. Barboza is the most appropiate choice imo

Um, Fergs choked out Barboza and has not lost since, ridiculous to have Barboza leapfrog him.

Alvarez vs. Ferguson
Khabib vs. RDA II
Chiesa vs. Barboza

The thing is he hasn't been offered a title shot so we don't know he would turn it down. He is at least behind Tony and Khabib currently. 155 is where he belongs, we don't know that Alvarez will have the belt by the time he earns a potential title shot.
No doubt you are right . I would just like for him to do like Cerrone and stay busy , not cut much weight, take some entertaining fights.

Um, Fergs choked out Barboza and has not lost since, ridiculous to have Barboza leapfrog him.

Alvarez vs. Ferguson
Khabib vs. RDA II
Chiesa vs. Barboza
lol you beat me to it

Back