Your thoughts on Kyler Murray?

Are you 40+ years old? This narrative has long been horse shit now.

“Todays NFL” with QBs like Wilson, Mahomo, Cam, Watson, Wentz, Trubisky winning ‘Ships and hitting the post season year in and year out?

Hell Lamar Jackson can hardly throw and he carried a team to the playoffs in his first season. Do you know how he did that....? It wasnt being a pocket passer.
Trubisky? Bruh...

Let's be sober about this. The only guys there putting up great numbers and competing for ships are the ones who are excellent pocket passers who also happen to scramble well. And that's nothing new even for shorter QBs. Steve Young says hi. The "hybrid QB" is a failed revolution. Defenses adjusted, the ones who couldn't pass washed out like Colin Kaeperdinkus, if their bodies simply weren't obliterated outright like RG3, because QBs shouldn't be jeopardizing their bodies in their skinny pads.

Kyler will succeed because he can throw in addition to possessing extraordinary scrambling ability. He's just not that good a pocket passer so far. Still isn't clear to me if he's going to be one of the perennial Top 10 performing QBs.

As a baseball and a football parent...if my son was athletically blessed enough to get drafted in the first round by the NFL and MLB I would advise him to play baseball because of safety and brain health. And in Kyler Murray's case he could have leveraged his Football ability to quickly be moved from AAA ball to a major league roster with the implied threat that he could leave imho.

if the dude was 3 inches taller he'd have the same hype guys like Michael Vick, and Cam Newton had coming out of college. that said height at the quarterback position is a lil overrated I'd take a 5'11 Russell Wilson over a 6'8 Brock Osweiler any day

thoughts?

WARKYLER!!

He'll never really accomplish anything without a strong coach - as in tough and demanding.

The guy coming off a 69%/100 passer rating season, that is good stuff then ya add his ability to extend plays and demand real concern over his running.

Just a notch below the elite. A good QB.

I love old bumped threads I get to see all the banned douches

Back to Kyler I think he's a pretty good qb it's funny how the cards took that bs clause out of his contract talking about
"we didnt know it would cause such a distraction"

<bball1>

Lol I don't know how I never knew Jack handy was banned.

Even Mahomes pales in comparison to Allen in terms of athleticism, arm strength, and delivery.

NFL QB's in terms of physical talent:
1. Josh Allen
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Cam
5. Goff
Best post itt

Back