Your thoughts on Kyler Murray?

mh-prince-fielder-1451430902.jpg

"Hardest sport ever"

4a8dd5c3-8616-4900-9829-3b835e1357d0.jpg

Didn't know yokuzuna had a stint in the majors.

I think he's a better athlete than Baker, but I think Baker is a better QB and has infectious leadership/charisma that a team can rally behind. That being said I am incredibly intrigued by Kyler and can't wait to see what he can do.

Baker is something special for sure . . . and is a great leader.

Didn’t he make an ass of himself in his interviews? Couldn’t read the board and showed a pedestrian level of knowledge regarding defensive schemes and such?

Didn’t he make an ass of himself in his interviews? Couldn’t read the board and showed a pedestrian level of knowledge regarding defensive schemes and such?
Nope, just some dickhead spouting that off who likely had a conflict of interest.

It was casserly wasn’t it? Has his theory been debunked?
Yeah, no one backed him on it. He’s even backpedaled now and said he’s more talented than Mahomes.

Yeah, no one backed him on it. He’s even backpedaled now and said he’s more talented than Mahomes.

No qb in the league is more talented than mahomes except maybe Rogers.

I'm so sick of hearing "next michael vick"
Vick was one of the smartest QB's in the game when he burst on. It's not just about speed, you idiots.

???

Vick had very little knowledge of the passing game, as he'd only thrown 21 passing touchdowns in his entire college career. He was Eric Crouch with a strong arm. He had a 56% completion percentage and a less than 2:1 TD:INT ratio.

Saying "the next Michael Vick" is insulting to Vick's athleticism and to Kyler's passing polish.

No qb in the league is more talented than mahomes except maybe Rogers.

Even Mahomes pales in comparison to Allen in terms of athleticism, arm strength, and delivery.

NFL QB's in terms of physical talent:
1. Josh Allen
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Cam
5. Goff

Even Mahomes pales in comparison to Allen in terms of athleticism, arm strength, and delivery.

1. Josh Allen
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Cam
5. Goff

That’s a no from me dawg.

1. Josh Allen
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Cam
5. Goff

Stick to the war room bud

Kyler’s going to fall flat on his face, this is the guy that said he wanted to leave aTm because the SEC was too tough

He'll be better than Kordell Stewart

Back