Your thoughts on Kyler Murray?

He's short... and I don't think he'll be successful at the pro level.

Not because he's short but I'm just not sold on him same way I wasn't and am not sold on like Rosen and Darnold.

EDIT:
Not by any means saying he'll be shite... I just don't think he'll be the next Rustled Wilson.

He's going to.be a major bust IMO. Take a look at the successful qbs, they are all pocket passers with great decision making ability. The kordell Stewart/ rg3 prototype is not.going to work in today's NFL. being a great athlete isn't a precursor to being a great NFL qb.

I like him, I think he'll make an immediate positive impact.

Some of you guys don't know Murray too well. There's a lot of variables where many of them have nothing to do with his playing ability. The front office and their decisions and how they build the team, offensive coordinator system etc. will also be a factor. If Kyler Murray is placed in the right scenario I have no doubt he will be successfull as an NFL QB. The dude has won a lot of games at every level. HS National Player of the year 2 yrs in a row at Allen HS. 1 loss as a starter for 4 years, started since he was a 14 yr old freshman and 2 time back to back High School National Champion at Allen High School, 3 peat State Champion in freaking TEXAS LARGE SCHOOL DIVISION!, then Heisman Trophy winner in his first year starting? Dude can play, don't get it twisted.

Last edited:
I like him, I think he'll make an immediate positive impact.

...I do too

the guy has the "it" thing .....sizzle..... intangibles. he thinks/knows he's "sweet" (sweet meaning good not ro) in a non assholeish way.

And it has to be restated i'd rather have under 6 foot Russell Wilson, or Drew Brees or the dwarfish 6'2 Aron Rodgers over Blake Bortles 6'5, Joe Flacco 6'6, Jamarcus Russell' 6'5 and Brock Osweiler 6'8 any day and twice on Sunday

He's going to.be a major bust IMO. Take a look at the successful qbs, they are all pocket passers with great decision making ability. The kordell Stewart/ rg3 prototype is not.going to work in today's NFL. being a great athlete isn't a precursor to being a great NFL qb.

That's an interesting take I guess . . .

<{1-1}>

<{gspressed}>

its like you coudln't possibly be speaking any more out of ur ass

Even Mahomes pales in comparison to Allen in terms of athleticism, arm strength, and delivery.

NFL QB's in terms of physical talent:
1. Josh Allen
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Cam
5. Goff
Put the fucking crack pipe down lmao. Goff? Holy shit dude you need an intervention.

Are you 40+ years old? This narrative has long been horse shit now.

“Todays NFL” with QBs like Wilson, Mahomo, Cam, Watson, Wentz, Trubisky winning ‘Ships and hitting the post season year in and year out?

Hell Lamar Jackson can hardly throw and he carried a team to the playoffs in his first season. Do you know how he did that....? It wasnt being a pocket passer.

I'm so sick of hearing "next michael vick"
Vick was one of the smartest QB's in the game when he burst on. It's not just about speed, you idiots.
What in the hell are you talking about and how are you coming to this conclusion lol.

Bump.

Was it right/wrong for the Cardinals to put the "you must study 35 minutes each day" into his contract?

How the heck will a team track that?

Bump.

Was it right/wrong for the Cardinals to put the "you must study 35 minutes each day" into his contract?

How the heck will a team track that?
Pretty dumb. You gotta be more subtle, athletes can get chips on their shoulder real quick, especially when they're 5"4. He and Kingsbury are both high-tier chokers until they prove otherwise.

I think he's getting discriminated against because his height. The contract clause felt less like it was a result of Kyler being lazy and more them subconciously treating Murray like a child.

I feel a taller QB with Kyler's practice habits would get no attention whatsoever. There's always been meticolous maniacs like Brady and Manning and people who are almost freestylers like Favre. You never heard this shit with Favre in an even more conservative rigid time.

Back