Your reaction if Cerrone gets the title shot over Dustin

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

He's 4th in line....

He won't. Dustin's the interim champ. If the dude so much as sneezes though..maybe he gets stripped.

Im not surprised :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

giphy-111.gif

Last edited:
These things have a way of falling into place in the UFC. Cowboy is FAR more popular than Dustin.
They're not gonna keep ignoring Interim titles...they are well aware how stupid we think they look

I want Cerrone vs Gaethje. That fight would fucking deliver

Cowboys only chance is if Dustin pulls out the last minute

Title fight Cerrone chokes harder then a facial abuse video.

He's looking good lately, I don't want to see history repeat itself.

Simple solution, don't bother waiting around for Khabib and just book Dustin versus Cowboy.

I like Donald but beating Max up is a serious accomplishment. To bad LW is so backed up. So many great fighters deserve a shot at the title

I like Donald but beating Max up is a serious accomplishment. To bad LW is so backed up. So many great fighters deserve a shot at the title
lol Lets be real. Cerrone would demolish Max. He's a similar fighter with like 5 inch reach advantage and 25 lbs.

Dustin would beat his ass
Dustin got starched and KTFO by Michael Johnson FAN BOI, lets not get a head of ourselves, not to mention he was pretty FUCKED up by Gaethje, so settle down, and act like grown ups in here

He won't unless Dustin is injured. Or Khabib. They should put him on the card.

Honestly, Cerrone getting a late notice title shot would be the best scenario for him, so he can't mentally fall apart during months of waiting.

Last edited:
i mean dustin for sure deserves it more, but it's not like cerrone getting it would be undeserved, dustin just deserves it more.

They need to put Cowboy on the same card. Chances are he's fighting for the title. Poirier may breathe wrong and get stripped, Khabib may walk past tiramisu on the way to the arena and get his belt pulled when he can't make weight... Cowboy is getting the fight.

Back