Your reaction if Cerrone gets the title shot over Dustin

Unless something fucked up happens, D has the first shot....Cowboy gets the winner..
That's more or less the way I see it playing out. Only 2 jokers in the pack are Ferguson and McG.

This just some recency bias BS. Poirier is the interim champion, there is no way Cowboy gets the TS over him. Even without the interim factor, Dustin's streak alone is way more impressive than "dad Cerrone's".

giphy.gif

Some people really love to put Cerrone where he doesn't belong to. He fought Al and won, that's it, nothing more. As if Al were the best fighter out there only because he survived Khabib and has a win over... Kevin fucking Lee. Doesn't make any sense.

Dustin got starched and KTFO by Michael Johnson FAN BOI, lets not get a head of ourselves, not to mention he was pretty FUCKED up by Gaethje, so settle down, and act like grown ups in here

And Cowboy hasn't been completely mollywhopped many times in his career?

They gonna pull a fast one on us. Conor's comeback will be on a card with a stacked deck. Some combination of these fights will lead the bill.

Ferg/Cerrone vs Diaz
Khabib vs Poirier
McGregor vs Ferg/Cerrone
Jones vs DC

Conor will have a matchup that is FOTN or FOTY written all over it, while being the co-main. Performance will be an excuse to give another title shot. Im inclined to believe that Ferg is the preferred choice for Conor.

Couldn't care less if I'm honest it's a more interesting fight.

Dustin deserves it, but i'd honestly like to see Cerrone v. Khabib more. Though I doubt they give him the fight, Khabib has a habit of avoiding Cerrone as it is ;)

Would feel happy as fuck for Cowboy but bad for Dustin. Poirier has worked his fucking ass off to get there. I say they make Khabib vs Dustin and the winner fights the winner of Cowboy vs Tony/Mcgregor

They need to put Cowboy on the same card. Chances are he's fighting for the title. Poirier may breathe wrong and get stripped, Khabib may walk past tiramisu on the way to the arena and get his belt pulled when he can't make weight... Cowboy is getting the fight.
I like your thinking.

Title shot? Dustin IS the interim champ. The fight is a title unification bout.

Cerrone should get Tony or Conor.... unless those 2 are fighting each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back