Your reaction if Cerrone gets the title shot over Dustin

Dustin got starched and KTFO by Michael Johnson FAN BOI, lets not get a head of ourselves, not to mention he was pretty FUCKED up by Gaethje, so settle down, and act like grown ups in here

Uh whats your point? Remember when Pettis beat Cowboy easily?

I know T ferg deserved his title shot, but with the activity of the division since hes been out I think he may have to take another fight. With this being said I would like him to fight Cerrone or Gaethje next. Let Dustin and Khabib fight!

I'd like to see Cowboy fight McGregor. Get some fast cash for his new kid. THEN go after the title.

Khabib vs Poirier
Tony vs Cerrone

Winners fight. Anything else will just make the division more of a mess. I love Gaethje but he was finished twice recently at 155. Pettis called him out, I love it. Both are 2-2 in their last 4, both lost to DP, both won their 2 fights by spectacular finish.

Conor should be nowhere near the belt, & if they make him vs Cowboy the winner will certainly jump Tony. F that! Conor can fight Nate, box for Zuffa, or stay retired for all I care. Just keep him from messing up the division again.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. This is the UFC we're talking about here. If they think they can make way more money off Cerrone, then they'll definitely give it to him.

Y5j8U7G.gif

Wouldn't surprise me at all. This is the UFC we're talking about here. If they think they can make way more money off Cerrone, then they'll definitely give it to him.
yup and then if Cerrone were to beat Khabib he would fight Conor next and set a new PPV record.

Back