Your opinion on Audiobooks?

I tried liking it but I used to get distracted quite easily and would start thinking about something else and not really pay attention to the audio so it doesn't work for me. It's a shame.

I really like to listen audiobooks... Because I need practice my english (Sometimes I listen and read at the same time, helps a lot)

In my opinion It's not lazy at all...it another experience

I listened to the Rules of Attraction audiobook. The voice actors did good work and fit the characters really well. I enjoyed listening to them. But because I'm semi-retarded with ADHD and shit I found I was too easily distracted to really follow the story. I enjoyed the book a lot more (I'd read it before). A book nails you down in one place and commits you to it and occupies your hands.

I have the same problem with TV and movies where I don't have the patience or attention span. Generally if I want to watch a movie I'll put in on and let it run on repeat in the background for 2 or 3 days until I've fully pieced it together.

Last edited:
I love them. Especially if they have a good narrator. Got to take in a lot of books I wouldn’t have the time for otherwise.

Back