Your most ridiculous UFC or Pride moment

25749.jpg

Dan Bobish ragdolling Mark Hunt for 3 minutes then passing out from exhaustion in the middle of the ring without Hunt having landed a single telling shot.

Ed Herman blowing out his knee then planting all of his weight on that same leg to throw a high kick and collapsing in agony to award his opponent a free TKO

Nate Quarry and the running man against Kalib Starnes (gif should be easy to find, I can't post one from the computer at work).

I don't know what's crazier, that or the fact that Renzo jumped up to his feet and started yelling at the ref for stopping the fight :eek:

haha nope, that was royler gracie. sakuraba got him in a deep kimura and popped his shoulder. the ref stopped it and then royler and the rest of the gracies got in the ring and started yelling at the ref. renzo took his defeat like a man and congratulated saku (kinda hard to dispute the loss when your elbow is visible popped out of place)

everytime Forrest has run outa the cage

Took the words out of my mouth (LOL). I still do not understand what compelled Forrest to run like a girl after his fight with Tito, and come back in to the Octagon and grab the mic to interview the same guy (LOL). Really disrespectful behaviour towards a legend like Tito.

did you leave any self bragging out that you wanted to get in?

- watching pride live - check
- wrestler - check
- judoka - check
- using udegami instead of just saying armbar - check

Never said I was watching it live. Because I wasn't.

Sorry for actually doing judo and wrestling and using technical terms. I guess I shouldn't admit to actually doing things i take pride in that might make people who have not feel less secure about themselves and provide a reference to how impressed I was (because I have been slammed on my head and neck, and sure as hell didn't win by Kimura after). Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities .

To be less offensive: "Fedor getting dropped on his head and neck was sick as hell! Dude that had to hurt! I can't believe that happened and then he did that bent arm sub! WAR FEDOR PRIDE RULZ!"

You mad bro?

Last edited:
This is completely subjective. What do you remember as one of, or the, most ridiculous moment in the UFC or Pride?

To list a few off the top of my head as examples:

-Titio's "Dana White is my bitch" t-shirt at the weigh-ins
-Brock Lesnar's post-UFC 100 antics
-Whenever Nate Diaz flexes
-Wes Sims stomping out Frank Mir (blatant rule violation example)
-Terry Etim having his face kicked off
-When Tito beat Bader
-Coleman's kids meeting Fedor
-Kimbo Slice
-Corey Hill's broken leg
-Dennis Hallman's balls
-Fedor getting slammed by Randleman
-Pat Barry's staredown with Struve
-Just Bleed guy
-Rashad's wife screaming
-Aldo rushing the fans
-Rampage beating the door down on TUF

Honorable mentions

The Strikeforce brawl and when Fedor lost to Werdum

Whatever comes to mind, post it! Pics and gifs always welcome!

mma-ad064efd35e248c2c06989b5edd04a70_h.jpg

Anyone remember this odd looking legends of kung fu looking guy with a big cross tattoo on his back, that got disqualified for stomping on a guy. Was a pretty old UFC.

Never said I was watching it live. Because I wasn't.

Sorry for actually doing judo and wrestling and using technical terms. I guess I shouldn't admit to actually doing things i take pride in that might make people who have not feel less secure about themselves and provide a reference to how impressed I was (because I have been slammed on my head and neck, and sure as hell didn't win by Kimura after). Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities .

To be less offensive: "Fedor getting dropped on his head and neck was sick as hell! Dude that had to hurt! I can't believe that happened and then he did that bent arm sub! WAR FEDOR PRIDE RULZ!"

You mad bro?

what did you do to get "phatron" so worked up? say that you were going to the prom with him and then stand him up? I just don't know why else he would be acting like such a little girl. :icon_lol:

in any case, most of us here don't mind that you watched Pride events and that you actually practice some martial arts

colemans celebration after winning the 00 GP - Pure gold!

Mark Coleman "submitting" to Nobuhiko Takada's leg lock.

When Pride Wand got into the Octogan to openly state his desire to "fu*k Chuck."

When Forrest dropped Rampage with the leg kick, and then squeaked out a decision in a fight that nobody on Earth thought he would win.

Taking my friend to watch his first UFC PPV, UFC 70. Talking mad crap about how bad a$$ CC is....then, well.....:icon_cry2

gonz.jpg

This happened to SOOOOOOOOOOOO many people!!! seriously!
It was the day that the sky turned dark for the MMA

Ken and Kimo fighting again, that was weird to me. And that Daley sucked punch .

Gomi going completely apeshit on Azeredo after the fight

Coleman rope bounce

Bob Sapp tapping to a takedown from James Thompson

The ref dragging yoshidas lifeless body back in the ring for more punishment (vs James Thompson)

Minowaman front roll to leg lock on Giant Silva

Minowaman dropkick on butterbean
minowaman-butterbean_display_image.jpg

Arona bomb

randleplex

Krazy Horse Bennet launching of the top rope into another dimension

Hello Japan

Any time Aoki gets KTFO

Randleplex on Fedor had me screaming "Holy Fucking Shit!" at my TV... in my house alone.

As a wrestler and Judoka I know you're not supposed to take falls on the head and neck like that...let alone win the fight by udegarmi.

I watched that fight last night for the first time - crazy stuff

Goldie on - Wanderlei VS CHUCK

Chuck gets knocked down ... Goldie .." Its a slip Its a slip "

James Toney fighting Randy...still shocked that fight ever took place.

Daley punching Koscheck after the bell.

I went mental when I saw that!

Back