Your most ridiculous UFC or Pride moment

Rampage vs Arona
Daley vs Koscheck
Silva vs Maia
Jose Canseco vs Hong Man
Flying scissor heel hook
Lesnars antics
Yarborough vs Takase

Go to 4:17 for THE greatest moment in MMA history or just watch the whole fight which is hilarious as it gets.

Funny you mention that. I was just watching Pride 29 last night.

That Makmoud guy was a joke.

heath_herring_kiss.gif

*K1, but worthy of inclusion here

Last edited:
heath_herring_kiss.gif

*K1, but worthy of inclusion here

Even funnier with Herring screaming "He kissed me on the lips like a homosexual! I'm not gay! I'm not gay!" afterwards.

Brock lesnar getting a title shot against a retired guy

Joe Rogan and the ice explosion

Bisping's blatant grounded knee of Jorge

Rothwell KOing Shaub into hyperspace.

The scene after Hendo KO'd Wandy at Pride 33

Heath Herring knocking out Yoshihiro Nakao before the bell after a staredown kiss

Joe Rogan and the ice explosion

Bisping's blatant grounded knee of Jorge

Rothwell KOing Shaub into hyperspace.

The scene after Hendo KO'd Wandy at Pride 33

I've seen a lot of people mention this over the years, joe rogan freaking over ice, what event was this so I can try and find it?

Ice spill most controversial moment in ufc possibly in life itself

I've seen a lot of people mention this over the years, joe rogan freaking over ice, what event was this so I can try and find it?

Here ya go bud. Not sure which UFC is was but...

Randleplex on Fedor had me screaming "Holy Fucking Shit!" at my TV... in my house alone.

As a wrestler and Judoka I know you're not supposed to take falls on the head and neck like that...let alone win the fight by udegarmi.

did you leave any self bragging out that you wanted to get in?

- watching pride live - check
- wrestler - check
- judoka - check
- using udegami instead of just saying armbar - check

Dan Bobish ragdolling Mark Hunt for 3 minutes then passing out from exhaustion in the middle of the ring without Hunt having landed a single telling shot.

Ed Herman blowing out his knee then planting all of his weight on that same leg to throw a high kick and collapsing in agony to award his opponent a free TKO

Nate Quarry and the running man against Kalib Starnes (gif should be easy to find, I can't post one from the computer at work).

Sivo The Ram said:
sakuraba snapping renzo's arm was pretty nuts

I don't know what's crazier, that or the fact that Renzo jumped up to his feet and started yelling at the ref for stopping the fight :eek:

Oh and Igor KO'ing Bueno and the ringside doctor immediately jumps into the ring to check Bueno for a pulse LOL

Back