Your most ridiculous UFC or Pride moment

1. When the great Tank Abbott told the late, great Jeff Blatnick in an interveiw after one of Tank's early KO's, that watching the replay of his win was making him " sexually aroused". Have another beer Tank!

Chute Boxe vs Hammer House royal rumble in the ring post Mark Coleman vs Shogun Rua bout.

images

Last edited:
UFN 4, when Scott Smith and Pete Sell were in one of the great wars in UFC history! Smith took a hard liver shot and doubled over in pain, Sell seeing he had his guy hurt , rushed in for the kill, and right into a last gasp right hand that crumbled him to the canvas uncontious. Smith then collapsed in pain, but the winner.

Go to 4:17 for THE greatest moment in MMA history or just watch the whole fight which is hilarious as it gets.

I remember Mark Coleman, when he fought in pride, after a winning he ran and jumped to the side of the ring to celebrate and then he fell down...
I think it was Randy Couture who gave some slaps on tito

UFN 4, when Scott Smith and Pete Sell were in one of the great wars in UFC history! Smith took a hard liver shot and doubled over in pain, Sell seeing he had his guy hurt , rushed in for the kill, and right into a last gasp right hand that crumbled him to the canvas uncontious. Smith then collapsed in pain, but the winner.

that wasnt ridiculous. that was awesome!

Silvia shitting himself mid-fight

Filthy Tom lawlor got his ass grabbed while he was clinching against the cage then he got pissed and tkod the guy with sum gnp

Randleplex on Fedor had me screaming "Holy Fucking Shit!" at my TV... in my house alone.

As a wrestler and Judoka I know you're not supposed to take falls on the head and neck like that...let alone win the fight by udegarmi.

Hahaha, I know what you mean. It's actually what brought me back to MMA. I had never seen anything like that before in sports. Love both of those fighters. :)

when coleman brought his daughters in the ring to meet fedor after he lost, most awkward moment ever

Back