Your internet speed?

10380349781.png

wtf. Are you the internet?

I googled Fastest internet speed in the world..... and it brought up my shit South Texas provider.

NY8Lo2X.gif

32-ECBAEA-41-E2-48-FB-85-AF-7370-CAF82-F30.jpg

That’s supposedly fast here in ph corruptville. $60 prolly gets better action in other parts I reckon.
Oh well, fast enough for quick draw action shit posts.
FeistyElectricAmethystgemclam-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Mine is incredible, I can download 3 x full movies inside 5mins - one movie takes around 1.5mins maximum nowadays. I pay enough for it though, considering it's internet only, was expecting a bit cheaper.

Mines basically on par with this.

At&t in 2018 went through most of the neighbhorhoods in my city and tore up the streets to add fiber optic boxes (basically a guranteed 700+ on both upload and download).

My street was fine but a few streets away the contractors accidentally cut through both water lines and gas lines (lol)

Very slow at work. It's almost like the company doesn't want us surfing the internet all day or something.

Here's mine. I only have a router, no cable. It's not the quickest, but for 8 Euros a month, it gets the job done.

Have no issues with streaming Netflix, Fight pass, DAZN, and Youtube, which is all I use it for, really.

Screenshot_20201211-090301~2.png

Here's mine. I only have a router, no cable. It's not the quickest, but for 8 Euros a month, it gets the job done.

Have no issues with streaming Netflix, Fight pass, DAZN, and Youtube, which is all I use it for, really.

View attachment 819328
Same shit to ve fair, on theory i should be receiving 50 mbps, but 20 mbps is more than enough. Fuk it takes at the maximun 15 minutes to download a 2 hours full hd movie so there is no reason to be faster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back