Your favorite punching combo?

I like to hook of the jab and jab the persons eye level then shoot a straight right to the bread basket. These two are very high percentage combos for me.

i like this one after a couple of rounds - sure to catch someone if they are tired

ducking overhand right, liver shot

jab-jab high, right cross to the body, left uppercut, circle step right, right cross high.

or

slip cross, double left hook to body, jumping out high right roundhouse.
(even better if you can throw a left switch kick high on the way out, if your feet are quick enough)

I just throw to where ever is open, I dont use specific punching combonations. I hit where its open and I use the punch that is most effective against that position

double jab, roll the right shoulder, left liver punch, left uppercut right cross left hook to the head

my favorite is a counter type combo. parry the punch, left cross, left cross, lead uppercut, double up on the left cross again then lead uppercut, left cross to gut. works great for me if i time it right.

my favorite is a counter type combo. parry the punch, left cross, left cross, lead uppercut, double up on the left cross again then lead uppercut, left cross to gut. works great for me if i time it right.

Hmmmmm...... you must have some real quick hands, seems akward.....?

Hmmmmm...... you must have some real quick hands, seems akward.....?

no, i definately do not have quick hands. I think I just catch people off guard when I double up on my left cross of their straight right or right cross and usually the dude goes on the defensive and that usually allows me to finish the combo.

no, i definately do not have quick hands. I think I just catch people off guard when I double up on my left cross of their straight right or right cross and usually the dude goes on the defensive and that usually allows me to finish the combo.

I see. Your opponent is then moving back and covering the whole time? Anyhow, I guess it just seems akward. However, akward also means difficult to predict/defend. I will have to try it with a pad holder later! You are a southpaw, correct?

one of the combos that has worked best for me is : feint left jab, left hook, right striaght. Use this especially if you are faster and if your opponent likes to put his hand out to catch the jab then its perfect especially if you jab alot before so hes getting used to it then pull out this combo. Another one of my favs is , right superman punch, left hook.

I see. Your opponent is then moving back and covering the whole time? Anyhow, I guess it just seems akward. However, akward also means difficult to predict/defend. I will have to try it with a pad holder later! You are a southpaw, correct?

Southpaw, yes I am. Erik Morales was the first and probaly only fighter I saw use this combo against Barrera in their 3rd fight. I think it was about 30 seconds into the 8th round. I just changed it alittle to fit my southpaw stance.

jab left, stright left, right straight , finish with a straight left , shoot in

Southpaw, yes I am. Erik Morales was the first and probaly only fighter I saw use this combo against Barrera in their 3rd fight. I think it was about 30 seconds into the 8th round. I just changed it alittle to fit my southpaw stance.

I just checked out the Morales vs Barrera fight, Now I see what you are talking about! Alot easier to understand when you watch it done. Seemed effective for Morales. Cool Thanx!

in boxing: right uppercut - left hook - right straight.

1-2 - left to the body, left hook to the head.

Back