Your favorite punching combo?

left cross>>>> right straight>>>> left cross

Left jab, right upper-cut, left hook, rear round to the head!

Jab, jab, right uppercut, left hook.

Jabs set up the right uppercut, which knocks the chin up into the path of the left hook. Works like a charm.

well it's jab-cross-left hook-right elbow. but if i can land it i prefer jab-cross-left hook-cross-left uppercut-cross-left hook-right uppercut-left hook-right elbow if i can land it.

well it's jab-cross-left hook-right elbow. but if i can land it i prefer jab-cross-left hook-cross-left uppercut-cross-left hook-right uppercut-left hook-right elbow if i can land it.

Elbows aren't usually common in punching combos...

left jab - right straight - left hook - right stright

or left punch to the liver - left hook - right straight

Jab, jab, right uppercut, left hook.

Jabs set up the right uppercut, which knocks the chin up into the path of the left hook. Works like a charm.

Yeah.... I really like this one. Big fan of Jab-right uppercut. It's one of those combos people seldom expect. Especially big Nog lol.

Even if I can't knock their head up, especially if it's a textbook uppercut with the body behind it, it's quite simple to double up the uppercut and knock up the chin, or if you really wanna fuck with the guy: jab-right uppercut-right hook

Lead leg front kick to rear hand straight to lead hand hook to rear hand uppercut. Closes the distance and makes the opponent raise his hands and lean foreward.

double jab, right straight feint, right uppercut when they start to duck and cover. This has been one of my most effective combos

what does feint mean?

He means to fake the straight right.

The easiest defense to a straight right is ducking. Especially if one ducks with their head down, you really jack them by faking the straight right and switching to an uppercut as well.

Depends on person though. For me I duck straight down with my head up and am usually fast enough to pull away from the uppercut if the guy turns out to be faking the straight

He means to fake the straight right.

The easiest defense to a straight right is ducking. Especially if one ducks with their head down, you really jack them by faking the straight right and switching to an uppercut as well.

Depends on person though. For me I duck straight down with my head up and am usually fast enough to pull away from the uppercut if the guy turns out to be faking the straight

Next time you duck a straight right, throw a lead uppercut on your way up! If your quick enough, or once your comfortable with the UC.... add a step outside of your opponents power hand as you duck, then UC..... I.E: duck right, step lead leg out (at 45/ out and in), soon as the foot hits throw short quick lead UC ( u can add overhand right or right body hook after UC, or weave back under and throw the 3body, 2high... coming back across). For MT, add low cut kick off your rear leg behind the UC.

If your ducking rights, your probably the shorter fighter? crowd opponent with the UC, duck coming in UC!

I can't duck a right cross to save my life...... Slip or catch them pretty easy, Im the taller figher usually, ducking is not my strength. Have a guy I box with that hits me all the time doing this!

theres gotta be something to this one haha!

jab, cross, shuffle in, left vertical elbow.

I'm going to start subbing the jab for ONLY left hook leads and see how many times a session I can get countered by right hands...

Pictures to be forthcoming.

Back