Your All-Time Favorite KO?

Some Jeremy Clarkson tier analogies there. lol

I had this as my av until last night:
tumblr_n724zirTUH1rw3flto1_500.gif

LOL

Any answer that doesn't involve Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping is wrong.

Accept it now.

The H-bomb followed by the Flying H-bomb are the best 3 seconds of video on planet earth.

I think it was dubbed The H Bomb and The Flying Falcon Punch.

Anyhoo, I concur.

The gifs out there are the stuff of legend.

I imagine it's like getting hit in the leg with a small tree. Very powerful kicks. TD threat in mma has unfortunately made them rare.

Yeah, I've seen him throw a couple here and there, but not very much. He was setting them up well in the vid you posted though, and I don't see why he couldn't use them intelligently in MMA. I guess he's kinda slow and that makes his kicks easier to catch, but, man, if he landed 5 or 6 of those in a fight, the other guy would be done.

Four pages and no Silva/Franklin? I am dissapoint.

With the gems that are out there right now -- like the H-Bomb heard round the world, Shadface, Koschecks afro bouncing off the mat, etc... you will continue to not see any Silva/Franklin.

I had this as my av until last night:
tumblr_n724zirTUH1rw3flto1_500.gif

LOL

lol yeah man I associate you with 'The Stig' when I see your name, so I assumed you'd know who Jeremy was.

My favorite was when he was describing the sound a CLS AMG 65 (iirc) made -- "It's like Barry White swallowing wasps!"

The reason behind Quary's lawsuit.

I feel bad for Quarry but goddamn Franklin disconnected him from his senses.

lol yeah man I associate you with 'The Stig' when I see your name, so I assumed you'd know who Jeremy was.

My favorite was when he was describing the sound a CLS AMG 65 (iirc) made -- "It's like Barry White swallowing wasps!"

"You are a closet American aren't you Hammond? I bet you put cheese on everything."

Yeah, I've seen him throw a couple here and there, but not very much. He was setting them up well in the vid you posted though, and I don't see why he couldn't use them intelligently in MMA. I guess he's kinda slow and that makes his kicks easier to catch, but, man, if he landed 5 or 6 of those in a fight, the other guy would be done.

Truth

I always thought this KO was a thing of beauty also

8736de3fc69995d46fcc0d980af81b2c.gif

Man I'd like to see BJ Penn rematch Diego at 170 as his final fight just for fun.

The killer instinct of Diego in that gif reminds me of Penn

tumblr_n0tvw8uRul1sdqajoo2_400.gif

111111111111111111111.gif

Last edited:
I always loved Rizzo/Barnett I.

Looked like he was going to punch him out of the octagon

Hendo KO'ing Bisping is my favorite. Circled straight into Hendo's power.

The Bigfoot one against Travis Browne was one of the hardest punches I have ever seen.

One KO/TKO that I always liked was Nick Denis' KO of Joseph Sandoval. The GIF below isnt the best angle but man was that KO brutal

tumblr_m6dxwal0ft1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Broke his toe early in 1st round against JDS.... might be why he's not a fan anymore

Back