Your All-Time Favorite KO?

It hasn't happened yet, but as soon as I see Ronda or jones staring up at the ceiling with a lifeless body, then nothing else will top it.

I can't narrow it down to just one. I want to take the opportunity to give Machida some appreciation. anychidaKO.gif

d3.gif

466619_o.gif

Any answer that doesn't involve Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping is wrong.

Accept it now.

The H-bomb followed by the Flying H-bomb are the best 3 seconds of video on planet earth.

Came to post this. It was the most satisfying KO of all time for me. It was nasty and I hated Bisping at the time

Couldn't find a gif of it, but Hunt's classic KO of Hiromi Amada is my favorite knockout of all time. Watch it with the sound up; there was a woman within ear shot of the announcers mic and she makes this ridiculous squealing sound when Hunt lays him out. It cracked me up then and it cracks me up to this day. Dudes legs go up in the air and everything. Doesn't get any better than this for me.
Skip to 3:00 for the KO

One helluva punch

lol the noise that punch made, combined with the woman is hilarious and awesome, I agree. Hunto has some underrated low kicks as well. Damn.

Came to post this. It was the most satisfying KO of all time for me. It was nasty and I hated Bisping at the time

I totally agree. Nice, soft spoken Hendo knocks mouthy, mega-douche Bisping into siezure land. Might be the most satisfying thing I've ever witnessed.

It's funny, since now I almost always cheer for him, but I used to really dislike Bisping; I've always liked Hendo. That KO is still incredibly satisfying.

Honorable mention, Hendo making Fedor face plant into the mat with his ass stuck out to the world lol.

lol the noise that punch made, combined with the woman is hilarious and awesome, I agree. Hunto has some underrated low kicks as well. Damn.

The sound it makes is like hitting a hunk of meat hanging in a storage locker with a paddle.

I totally agree. Nice, soft spoken Hendo knocks mouthy, mega-douche Bisping into seizure land. Might be the most satisfying thing I've ever witnessed.

I'm with you! Bisping must shutter every time that clip is played in front of him. All of the trash he talked got shoved back in his mouth in one thunderous moment (two when you count the follow up bomb).

I don't believe in god, but I always question my lack of faith when this clip is played.

I imagine it's like getting hit in the leg with a small tree. Very powerful kicks. TD threat in mma has unfortunately made them rare.

Couldn't find a gif of it, but Hunt's classic KO of Hiromi Amada is my favorite knockout of all time. Watch it with the sound up; there was a woman within ear shot of the announcers mic and she makes this ridiculous squealing sound when Hunt lays him out. It cracked me up then and it cracks me up to this day. Dudes legs go up in the air and everything. Doesn't get any better than this for me.
Skip to 3:00 for the KO

One helluva punch

oh holy shit that was sick

Four pages and no Silva/Franklin? I am dissapoint.

Back