Opinion Your 2024 Predictions

-greater divide between left and right

-establishment will use a false flag or black swan event (terror, cyber attack, pandemic, even rushing to war) to steal '24, and or regulate/censor the internet, and or roll out the precursors to social credit (digital currency/digital ID)

-The Great Reset moves along and the average person struggles even harder and loses more freedoms

we're at a point in history with so much technology and human potential to tap into yet you have globalist cunts sabotaging the world and driving the west into communist totalitarianism full of despair and hopelessness. let's hope the cunts lose.

-greater divide between left and right

-establishment will use a false flag or black swan event (terror, cyber attack, pandemic, even rushing to war) to steal '24, and or regulate/censor the internet, and or roll out the precursors to social credit (digital currency/digital ID)

-The Great Reset moves along and the average person struggles even harder and loses more freedoms

we're at a point in history with so much technology and human potential to tap into yet you have globalist cunts sabotaging the world and driving the west into communist totalitarianism full of despair and hopelessness. let's hope the cunts lose.
Super Nintendo will continue to troll the war room, not doing enough to get banned, just hanging around like a bad fart..

No Canadian teams will ever win a cup while I’m alive
FGDUq6CXoAM6-OL.jpg

What, do you want him banned too. Like ripskater?

;)

Having diverse personalities is a good thing if you ask me
ripskater got hammered again? I likely knew this, it's difficult trying to keep up with them.

The last time he was here was with Papi Chulo account. Unless he's actually back again

I figured you knew this, you two used to argue all the time
Like I said it's difficult to keep up...I take a few weeks off every now and again.

Jesus comes down and says “what in the blue heck are you all doing?!”

prediction:
Nothing significant will change in terms of humanity as a whole. We will remain divided just as we always have been, despite what seems to be an ever increasing number of global issues.

Going by the geometric progression of events since 2020, any one of the following seems likely.

- First Contact between Humanity and an Alien race. If we're lucky, it's the Vulcans. If we're unlucky, it's the Klingons. Or the Borg.

- The Second Coming. The Son of God returns, and every other non-Christian religion completely loses their shit. Massive bloodshed around the world until the Prince of Peace gets annoyed and several million Jacked as fuck Angels with BFO swords that burn like Lightsabres turn up to enforce the Pax Deus.

Meanwhile, Satan gets really pissed off by the sudden influx of Sherdoggers who keep bro-hugging him, asking him how much he can bench, demanding cold beer, touching demons with Teh Jab and raping every Succubus they can get their hands on. The Prince of Darkness' mood is not improved by Dana's announcement that UFC 666 will be held in Perdition.

- Yellowstone erupts, causing the global temperature to lower drastically. Billions die as food stocks and clean water are massively reduced. Greta Thunberg is killed and eaten by her starving fans.

- China's determination to eat every single living thing on the planet inevitably leads to the Zombie Apocalypse. In certain cities, it takes a considerable amount of time for authorities to realise the shambling, violent, incoherent hordes aren't just an increase in their homeless population.

- Iran buy a Nuke from Pakistan and give it to Hamas, who detonate it in Tel Aviv. In response, Israel nukes Mecca off the map. Hilarity ensues.

- Trump becomes President for the second time. His first act is to abolish the Office of President and replace it with, "Leader and Chancellor of the American Realm", a position without term limits. Democratic opposition is severely limited after the Second Night of the Long Knives...

- An attempted coup against Putin, backed by the CIA, causes him to panic and order an immediate full scale nuclear strike against NATO countries and the US.

Last edited:
Back