Young people in early 2000s vs now...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it feel like youngsters ( teens/20s/30s) of the past seemed way more fit and better looking? I ask because I was at a mall that I have not been in over a decade and I saw the most out of shape human beings everywhere. Meanwhile over a decade ago, everyone looked jacked or in a great shape.

I remember guys and girls looking like Paul Walker, Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling:

ryan-gosling-body-brad-pitt-cam-gigandet-paul-walker-michael-fassbender-ectomorph-actors.jpg

or prime Joe Riggs:

vlcsnap-2017-05-31-21h00m13s216.png

Most importantly, the chicks had tight bodies, small waist, thin face and a radiant look about them. Yes they are celebrities but I am comparing them to modern celebrities as oppose to the average person.

edens-crush-us-girl-group-in-2001-with-nicole-scherzinger-at-right-DCBD08.jpg

main_press_s20403.jpg

Now:

rrrr.jpg

untitled.png

Cliffs:

-Young folks in the mid-2000 had better physique and a more muscle dense as well a symmetric look

-Todays young folks seem bulky or straight up overweight and terrible symmetry

Last edited:
Nah you’re just another old fart who thinks there is something wrong with the kids these days.

But hey it’s ok there are lots of us.

There were fat people back then too. I could easily post a bunch of photos of celebrities these days with the same physique.

Fat acceptance movement, yo.

Social media is filled with fat enablers telling people it's okay to stay fat.

Tren hard, clen easy!

Perhaps that is true. Bodybuilding and having a great physique was big back then.

Nah you’re just another old fart who thinks there is something wrong with the kids these days.

But hey it’s ok there are lots of us.

Am I wrong to think that?

There were fat people back then too. I could easily post a bunch of photos of celebrities these days with the same physique.

True but I am talking about superstars of main media not just celebrities.

Back in my day guys and girls were told the importance of looks and that if you want a hot bodied babe or dude then you have to level up and cant look like shit. It seems like there is this flaky attitude going on that being out of shape is cool and endearing. I would feel like a giant tool if I approached 9s and 10s while looking like shit.

Well I was skinny-fat as a teen in the early 2000s.

Still skinny-fat right now so fuck it

Cliffs:

-Young folks in the mid-2000 had better physique and a more muscle dense as well a symmetric look

-Todays young folks seem bulky or straight up overweight and terrible symmetry

You don't check out girls on Instagram, do you?

2kr0Djp.png

vXUFQVH.png

QbGDlo4.png

Bzex89a.png

A4WXw9H.png

eCtVaAL.png

KqQun50.png

oDgpV3H.png

Z2PTIWD.png

00wjZ0k.jpg

I had no idea celebrities represent the general populace.

It could just be in the US. I've seen many young women who are fit and beautiful. I don't know about men because I don't tend to look at them as much.

Yeah, looking at kids now, they're all fat. Even elementary school kids are fat. When I was a kid, there was like one fat kid and they weren't even fat by today's standards.
I've seen pics from when I was a kid, I was skinny and all that. Now kids are fat.
I was at an elem school and I outran some 4 th graders, and I'm in my late thirties and have kids. It was embarrassing.
Reason is, you can watch TV all day ir play games and it's ok. TV as a kid, had hours of nothing. Plus video games were only fun for so long. Had to go outside and play.
Don't see a lot of kids playing outside anymore

I don't have time or interest for Instagram. That and the chick is not lean and has a fat face.

you have a cartoon for your AV and the first pictures in your post were about guys you thought were hot. i'd say you do have the time to learn what beautiful women look like.

professor @GearSolidMetal will help you out.

Back