Elections YouGov Poll: 86% of sampled Trump voters do not believe Biden won

Colored revolution is happening, complete with election rigging and nazi level propaganda.
Does it bother you that this is an invention of Donald Trump and that there is no evidence of it?

Surprise Surprise

Trump and his sock puppets fill the followers with misinformation, lies and propaganda.

Of course they think the election was rigged

ed: moved to lounge

Last edited:
You know they're getting Harris into that spot one way or another. Maybe Biden wants to do one term and then step down if re-elected. Any attempt to stall Harris' ascension to the top will be met with cries of racism.

And just lol at any polls out there right now.
Oh I think Biden won't finish his first term. I really doubt he'll finish two years in all honesty. outside a medical breakthrough, he's going to be out.
Wonder how long MSM just carriers him along?

After some fair points about the polling date in the original OP (it was too early in the race some argued), a more recent Economist/YouGov poll has replaced it.

The polling took place 4-6 days ago, showing that 86% of the sampled Trump voters don't believe Biden legitimately won the election, and that about 60% believe that Trump could overturn the results in the courts. Crazy stuff.
imrs.php

imrs.php

https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/9j7sr0my95/econTabReport.pdf

Seems like Trump has successfully brainwashed a large part of his base. What else is there to say?
1 in 10 Trump Supporters Believe Biden Won the Election, Poll Says
"Among people who voted for Trump, 10 percent said they think Biden will be the next president as "election night" stretches into its fourth full day. Citizens for a Strong Democracy, a bipartisan group focused on strengthening democratic institutions, conducted the survey during the two days following the November 3 election among 1,000 voters"

https://www.newsweek.com/1-10-trump-supporters-believe-biden-won-election-poll-says-1545737

Trump has successfully managed to brainwash his followers. What else is there to say?

Got my beer and popcorn ready for the Second War of Northern Aggression:)

I wonder what it would be if the polled the other 99.99999999999999999998% Of Trump voters

Did a TDS zombie really post a thread citing a poll of 1,000 people?
Then it'd be more of a population survey, not a survey or poll of a random sample.

Do you not even know how things like polls work? Margins of error and the like?

Back