Elections YouGov Poll: 86% of sampled Trump voters do not believe Biden won

Sano

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
After some fair points about the polling date in the original OP (it was too early in the race some argued), a more recent Economist/YouGov poll has replaced it.

The polling took place 4-6 days ago, showing that 86% of the sampled Trump voters don't believe Biden legitimately won the election, and that about 60% believe that Trump could overturn the results in the courts. Crazy stuff.
imrs.php

imrs.php

https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/9j7sr0my95/econTabReport.pdf

Seems like Trump has successfully brainwashed a large part of his base. What else is there to say?
1 in 10 Trump Supporters Believe Biden Won the Election, Poll Says
"Among people who voted for Trump, 10 percent said they think Biden will be the next president as "election night" stretches into its fourth full day. Citizens for a Strong Democracy, a bipartisan group focused on strengthening democratic institutions, conducted the survey during the two days following the November 3 election among 1,000 voters"

https://www.newsweek.com/1-10-trump-supporters-believe-biden-won-election-poll-says-1545737

Trump has successfully managed to brainwash his followers. What else is there to say?

Last edited:
They keep you dumbed down with statistics and percentages, polls and odds.

If you throw in the amount of people that think Kamala will be taking over, seems about right.

I've noticed that online. Basically, all conservative websites believe that Trump is going to overturn the results. It's a type of insanity that's going to lead to a lot of violence next year.
The denial stage is stretching out longer than it should.

I wonder what those numbers would be if the survey was taken today.
Probably lower. You'd have to think that, considering Trump getting smacked down in court and almost all the claims being shown to be bogus so far.

I've noticed that online. Basically, all conservative websites believe that Trump is going to overturn the results. It's a type of insanity that's going to lead to a lot of violence next year.
The denial stage is stretching out longer than it should.
It's getting worrisome. I never bother reading reddit threads, but I was browsing r/conservative and to my suprise almost all of them thought Trump had a legitimate case here.

Two days after the election there was no clear winner...

Now there is a projected winner, but we will have to see how the lawsuits go.

Depends where you get your 1000 people from.

I wouldn't say from the impression I get in here it's anything like that, maybe switch the figures around. Very few Republican voters in here seem to think Trump will get in.

I do base most of my knowledge of the average American on posters on a karate forum, though.

I wonder if Biden will make it or will Harris be inaugurated? I see banana peels between now and then

Well they are right. The S&P 500 will be your president.

Back