You Smell Marijuana

I already know my neighbours smoke it.

I see it two ways here. Is it all the time does the house just constantly smell of weed or is it like random 5 mins couple times a day? If it is all the time I would probably do something. I like to be outside and wouldn't mind if it is just occasional but when the house becomes a mj ash tray stinking up my yard... I'm first going to talk to the dude and if that results in nothing I would call the police.

Do you mean state of mind or state of the Union ?

Lol I had a feeling that question would come up. But I meant state of the union. However, my state of mind would change things as well.

I was just saying its ridiculous that the laws on marijuana vary from state to state.

Send over a pizza.......accept Neighbor of the Year award.

Send over a pizza.......accept Neighbor of the Year award.

if yous guys have an abundance of drizzy at your disposal I highly hecommend you sprinkle that shit lovely on a fresh pie.

I've done this a few times with some official Uptown haze that smells like raw piss.

pissa

Go over an match him, it'll be a beautiful new friendship

Grab my gasmask and go next door to join the party.:icon_twis

if i know them, im coming over to hit it lol

if i dont know them, i dont care...maybe somehow ill show them i smoke too and we can be smoking buddies

laugh at their inferior weed.

or cry over mine, then make new neighbor friend.

Inform the FBI, CIA and NSA. Dude's funding terrorism.

PM uncommon. you're making too much fucking noise at odd times of the night so in retaliation he's burning 'dweed royally to deliver balance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back