You Smell Marijuana

There's only one thing dirtbags like that like that understand, squealing!

You should run and squeal to every grown up you can find, coming to Sherdog was a good start.

I would do whatever it was I was doing before I smelled it.

Would give as many fucks as there are cups in this tray:

holder_patru_locasuri.jpg

This actually happened to me yesterday.

I laughed and continued taking my trash out.

Now this, this right here, this is what I'm talkin about!

The man smells weed, realizes someone close by is getting high, sees the humour in it, laughs, AND continues taking the trash out like its no big deal!!
My applause goes to you.

Kill them all in their sleep

Everyone knows marajuana is a gateway drug, so it's only a matter of time before they are doing home invasions to feed their crack addiction.

yes kill them all, it's the only logical response, it's either them or me.

If they are just smoking it no big deal but if they are growing I turn them in. Grow houses bring down property value and I don't want that in my peaceful little cul de sac.

Inhale deeply.

I'd invite them over to my house the following day and stage an intervention.

This happens at least once every few weeks. I comment about it to my brother or he comments about it to me, it's just a matter-of-fact thing. I don't smoke any more but I have little to no problem with it. For one thing it's none of my business. I'm not a snitch and I'm not a bitch.

Keep playing video games. Why do I care?

depends, if I leave a window open and it drifts in my house, I'll say something. Otherwise I don't care.

its my neighbors business....not mine...i dont dial 911.....i would ask him if he needed any help!!!!!:D

if i know them, im coming over to hit it lol

if i dont know them, i dont care...maybe somehow ill show them i smoke too and we can be smoking buddies

Right here lol if we make eye contact I'm giving him the nod of approval

Call the police because someone is doing illegal drugs which is a threat to our national security. As someone said before, you might have to move to a safer neighborhood. I think the best way would be to have the FBI raid his home and possibly shoot some innocent people to make sure he stops. All worth it to make sure a plant on this earth doesn't continue to grow.

Call the police because someone is doing illegal drugs which is a threat to our national security. As someone said before, you might have to move to a safer neighborhood. I think the best way would be to have the FBI raid his home and possibly shoot some innocent people to make sure he stops. All worth it to make sure a plant on this earth doesn't continue to grow.

You forgot shoot and kill his dog as it runs away.

Back