You Smell Marijuana

I Live in Washington. Weed is legal here(more or less). Was going for a walk this morning at about 4:00AM because I happened to be awake and it's nice to walk when the streets are empty and their aren't people begging for money every two blocks.

I hit the top of a hill where there's little to no light. I smell weed and see what appears to be a Halloween decoration. It wasn't.

This dude was in a tree branch getting down. Bluntin it from what I could see. I didn't stop and only glanced for a second. Then he asked "where you going bro?".

I ran.

snoop-dogg-o.gif

I Live in Washington. Weed is legal here(more or less). Was going for a walk this morning at about 4:00AM because I happened to be awake and it's nice to walk when the streets are empty and their aren't people begging for money every two blocks.

I hit the top of a hill where there's little to no light. I smell weed and see what appears to be a Halloween decoration. It wasn't.

This dude was in a tree branch getting down. Bluntin it from what I could see. I didn't stop and only glanced for a second. Then he asked "where you going bro?".

I ran.

Sounds like dude was high on several levels.

depends, used to live in a apartment building on the same floor as a dealer. Hallway used to always smell like grass, custy's would come and smoke in the hallway also. That shit was terrible especially since small children got exposed to the weed.

Get naked walk over with a six pack overbyour goods and ask what's going on dude!

This actually happened to me yesterday.

I laughed and continued taking my trash out.

I'd be happy and assuming the neighbor is some what close to my age and not a frat douche or burnout, I'd probably start inviting them over.

i smell marijuana coming from people's houses all the time. i never thought to do anything about it. let them smoke i suppose.

came here to post "do nothing. dont bother them and their good time"

first post beat me to it. how is this still going?

Call the police.

I don't want hippies lowering my property value.

Join him? Realistically if the smell is that prevalent, it may actually just be a skunk.

Back