You Smell Marijuana

You're right, I do smell pot from my neighbours house.

I also smell it from the restaurant up the street.

I live in a calm neighbourhood :cool:

Call the police and report dangerous narcotics activity and also say you saw a gun so they take it more seriously.

When I was a kid, my neighbor's dad grew that shit in his backyard, lol.
It got to where the plants were getting taller than the fence line. He would dry them out in his laundry room. Every time I went over to play w/ my friend, you could smell marijuana. Good times.

If they are just smoking nothing, but I have at least 3 grow ops on my street I knew where one wass. Usually I can deal with the smell but earlier this summer I just couldnt handle it, smelling it all day everyday when you yourself can't smoke it because of work is infuriating. So I went over to have a word about them doing more to contain the smell when the dog came up and bit my hand cutting it deep. I had to beat the fuck out of that dog, So now I had two complaints to take to this assholes front door and he was a total ********** about it totally confrontational like he wanted to fight me, denying the smell of weed was coming from his house and that his dog wouldnt attack unless provoked. That was the last straw I called the cops and sat across the street drinking beers laughing as he got hauled alway.

If they are just smoking nothing, but I have at least 3 grow ops on my street I knew where one wass. Usually I can deal with the smell but earlier this summer I just couldnt handle it, smelling it all day everyday when you yourself can't smoke it because of work is infuriating. So I went over to have a word about them doing more to contain the smell when the dog came up and bit my hand cutting it deep. I had to beat the fuck out of that dog, So now I had two complaints to take to this assholes front door and he was a total ********** about it totally confrontational like he wanted to fight me, denying the smell of weed was coming from his house and that his dog wouldnt attack unless provoked. That was the last straw I called the cops and sat across the street drinking beers laughing as he got hauled alway.

You're fucked when he gets out, say bye to your mother, leave everything and move now, he's probably already got somebody watching you.

I'm all for people breaking the law and growing weed in their homes. All immoral laws to be ignored. It's our duty as human beings to ignore them and not put up with them. But I fully support what you did. If he can't contain the smell he's effecting your quality of life, and his dog bit you. That's not right.

Don't let foxnoob catch a whiff or ur outta there along with the scumbag neighbors

This happened to me, I did nothing.

If I saw them smoking ice or something I would perhaps drop a note in their letter box to keep that shit inside signed anon of course. Id prefer a neighbour who smokes heap of pot to one that drinks too much.

I was walking down the street the other day and saw this I dunno 50 year old arabic dude smoking a joint just out on the street, I would have to say he looked to be the happiest person I have seen in a long time. He looked stoner movie level stoned.

Unless he's smoking next to my window....nothing, that's his problem

Depends on what state i am in.
Isn't that ridiculous?

Back