You should be able to grab a goose by the neck and show it who’s boss!

Man vs Bird

• Total voters
I've seen it happen. During my little league team party growing up, this old black grandpa who was there for one of my teammates snatched one up by its neck. He was saying some inaudible gibberish as he choked it. Me and my friend still talk about it till this day

I've killed hundreds of Geese in my life, mostly with a 12 gauge during hunting season.

However, once I took my boy to a park in Dallas that had a bunch of resident Canadian Geese, and I figured it would be fun to feed them. Well my boy wanted to be the one throwing bread out, so once he did all the Geese in this colony immediately swarmed him. Mind it, he's 10, so I jump in and start ringing necks...I got bruised by wings, got bit a couple times, but I still managed to kill 2 geese with my bare hands. After the feathers settled I scooped up my boy and took off before the authorities could get there.

I distinctly remember the first Goose charging me, head and neck erect with its wings out....I started to run...then I though "Its a fucking 10 pound Goose." I turned back and fought like it wanted me to. He lost.
You got a problem with Canada Gooses you got a problem with me,and I suggest you let that one marinate.

I used to live at a place with swans. They sometimes used to snap at random people, but they never once snapped at me and I use to get pretty close to them a lot to take pics. Maybe they can sense assholes.
Swans are like the bad asses of the pond. They have 0 fear. Ive seen them scare dogs away.

Tl9xUVe.jpg

Ever had a run in with a goose? It’s like sitting next to Conor at a bar. Foul ass animals hiss and snap at you with their little beaks while waving their wings belligerently.

61547819650781.gif

They may own the sky but this is OUR land. I say we take it back, and start with the Canadians!

giphy.gif

Who’s with me?

Canadian geese are majestics and if you got a problem with them , you got a problem with me and i suggest you let that marinate !

Last edited:
Canadian geese are majestics and if you got a problem with them , you got a problem with me and i suggest you let that simmer!
They were integral to the Quebec referendum. They kept this country together!

HE SAID SIMMERS DOWN

SO SIMMERS DOWN
I'm grinding my teeth thinking/fantasizing about blowing away an aggressive canada goose right now.. *simmers intensify*

(I almost for got to put the word "away" in there.. Can't edit.. Was a close one)

Sarcasm.. Right?

Actually no.

I kayak a lot and i find watching and listening to be relaxing. They remind me of the lake scene in jurassic park.

I was quoting letterkenny though but mis spoke its not let simmer its let marinade

Actually no.

I kayak a lot and i find watching and listening to be relaxing. They remind me of the lake scene in jurassic park.

I was quoting letterkenny though but mis spoke its not let simmer its let marinade
You are still in kindergarten of goose school. Your experience is very limited. For this reason, you are ok.

You are still in kindergarten of goose school. Your experience is very limited. For this reason, you are ok.

Goose poo is gross and they can be cranky and they dont belong at the airport. I still like em though. Swans on the other hand i could do without. Theres a big one hangs out in the huron where i like to go that just floats the middle of the river and takes on all comers.I kinda like ducks too even though they could give a fuck about the me too movement.

We found our general!

<RomeroSalute>
Lol, thanks for the nomination. Killing a Goose by ringing its neck really isn't much, especially if it's the Canadian variant....let that marinade.

Seriously though, fighting a fowl is easy, they almost 100% rely on intimidation, with the flapping of wings, the little annoying bites, and hissing. All bark, no bite. Just charge in and start breaking necks.

That is until you meet a Wild Turkey, those fuckers are only to be dealt with nothing less than a 12 gauge.

Goose poo is gross and they can be cranky and they dont belong at the airport. I still like em though. Swans on the other hand i could do without. Theres a big one hangs out in the huron where i like to go that just floats the middle of the river and takes on all comers.I kinda like ducks too even though they could give a fuck about the me too movement.
Cool with ducks all day. Swans get rough on water, but that's their turf. Geese come to where we are in the spring, set up shop, and pay us no respect as the top of the food chain and attack us. They need to be violently showed the error of their ways when they attack people, and too often they are not. The one I hit with my car wasn't attacking anybody at that moment, so I might have felt a little bad. idk. Not really.

Also the Letterkenny references in this thread is very much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back