You should be able to grab a goose by the neck and show it who’s boss!

Man vs Bird

• Total voters

See.. The goose needs to die there. I'm not being mean, or joking. You swing the boat back around, and hurt the goose in front of its entire family. We didn't get eaten for a billion years, and make it to the top of the food chain fighting off sabre tooth cats with spears for THAT to happen.

That's a good dog, and smart for not following it into the water. Goose could have killed the dog in the water. You kill the goose once you have it around the neck after it jumps in your boat. With fury.

If you eat them afterwards thats cool but just killing them when you can walk away is a little too... human. Ive always thought the world would be a much more interesting place with billions of eagles the size of buses.
Until their turds fall on you. Then you'll start killing them.

City geese have no idea how the real world works.
The geese where I'm from live in constant fear and don't let you within 100ft of them.
Also that dog is amazingly well behaved. Mine would have eaten that goose before it could even posture up

a goose attacked me when i was young like 3 years old. my nan had to come save me and she beat the shit out of that stupid goose with a news paper.

Pretty dickish of the dude in that gif, plus they have a secret weapon.

Swans are like the bad asses of the pond. They have 0 fear. Ive seen them scare dogs away.
Dont forget that birds are dinosaurs and a big goose is the size of actual velociraptor.
However, they lost their murder fangs during the evolution and now cant kill you. But it's a velociraptor brain there under fluff and feathers.

When I was ten I was feeding some ducks from my hand, a swan came over and bit my fucking hand hard, so I punched it in the damn head and it GTFO. Don't know about grabbing necks but hooks? I'm in.

My old landlord had geese as pets, and they would get out of the backyard and hang out in front of the door to my apartment, so I frequently had to make my way through them to get in or out. I kicked the shit out of those damn birds on a regular basis. They got some good nips at the back of my legs as well. (If you turned your back to them they would attack and bite at you)

I read the title as "moose" for some reason and was extremely confused entering the thread.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I've killed hundreds of Geese in my life, mostly with a 12 gauge during hunting season.

However, once I took my boy to a park in Dallas that had a bunch of resident Canadian Geese, and I figured it would be fun to feed them. Well my boy wanted to be the one throwing bread out, so once he did all the Geese in this colony immediately swarmed him. Mind it, he's 10, so I jump in and start ringing necks...I got bruised by wings, got bit a couple times, but I still managed to kill 2 geese with my bare hands. After the feathers settled I scooped up my boy and took off before the authorities could get there.

I distinctly remember the first Goose charging me, head and neck erect with its wings out....I started to run...then I though "Its a fucking 10 pound Goose." I turned back and fought like it wanted me to. He lost.
I laughed out loud. Wish I could give you more than just a “like.”

Back