You know who would beat Conor on the feet worse than poirier?

Nah, I doubt it.

Fiz is awesome, but so far he's been super susceptible to getting hit with boxing fundamentals. He was flogging Diakese until the third round when Diakese realized he could start winning with basic boxing combinations. Luckily, Fiz was up two rounds by this point.

A good puncher like Conor would be a hard fight for him.

Nah, I doubt it.

Fiz is awesome, but so far he's been super susceptible to getting hit with boxing fundamentals. He was flogging Diakese until the third round when Diakese realized he could start winning with basic boxing combinations. Luckily, Fiz was up two rounds by this point.

A good puncher like Conor would be a hard fight for him.
I don't know what fight you watch but fiziev was slipping most of Diakiese punches in the third round.

Let's see Fiziev against elite competition first.
So far he has been KOed on the feet but also looked spectacular in other bouts.
We need to see more of him to make such a claim.

Isn't he fighting from an orthodox stance as well?
Because that would put Conor at an advantage that he didn't have against fellow southpaw Poirier.

EDIT:
I've been told Fiziev switches stances.
fiziev also got his loss back by KO the fool that KO him. So until they do a trilogy, it’s even. But fizzy got him imo.

Maybe Conor from Porier 2. But the real Conor 2.0 ( what well get next fight I suppose) will have such fast movement in don't see anyone other than maybe Tony touching him.

fiziev also got his loss back by KO the fool that KO him. So until they do a trilogy, it’s even. But fizzy got him imo.
Ya fair enough.

It's not like i'm saying Fiziev isn't possibly as good as he has looked lately anyways.
Only been saying that i'd like to see him confirming these performances against higher caliber fighters (Moicano was a realy good one though of course) until i would make the claim that he'd beat Conor worse than Poirier.

Conor is still an amazing striker, a loss to Dustin doesn't mean Conor is mediocre now, you know.

Back