Fiziev is apparently getting top fight offers (Poirier) while six months away from being cleared

I'm sure you're right, I was simply referencing MMA analyst and modern day renaissance man Brendan Schaub

Lol, yikes

Don't ever .. and I mean EVER... post a fucking Brendan Schaub video on sherdog.... I clicked on that drivel and heard him talk for a good 6 seconds... that is six second burned into my God damn ears....

Asshole.

I'm sure you're right, I was simply referencing MMA analyst and modern day renaissance man Brendan Schaub

Lol, yikes

Wow I never realised that Shaub seems to have the intellectual development of a 12 y-o.

Lol, yikes

That man clearly took way too many shots to the head...

I just rewatched the Gaethje vs Fiziev fight on YouTube yesterday. Fiziev looked really small compared to Justin. I wonder if 145 would be a better weight class. He has a lot of muscle but maybe that's why his cardio is so bad.

Yes, he'd be smart to use the extended lay off to slim down a few lbs.

Dustin offering to fight Colby while he just received CTE from Jorge outside that steakhouse while going quiet now.... And offering to fight Fiziev while he's injured. Typical soy-boy.

I think fiziev is actually a bad match up for Poirier. Dustin was struggling with gaethjes speed in their second fight. And fiziev was out speeding gaethje in their fight before Justin altered his strategy and got him to slow down. If fiziev can find a way to not slow down as bad could be a bad night for Dustin.

I think Dustin picks Fizzy apart. Fizzy is a bit short, his boxing isn't great and he can't check leg kicks.

Since when Poirier is a top fight? Guy got KOD by hipster hairstyle conor and headkicked into bolivian by mindless brawler justin

Maybe cause he's a 2 time title challenger, former interim champ, #3 the world right now, been in the top 5 since 2017.

Come on, wake up buddy.

Dustin wins this fight, and I think if its a main event he TKO's Fiziev in 4th round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back