You know who would beat Conor on the feet worse than poirier?

Let's see Fiziev against elite competition first.
So far he has been KOed on the feet but also looked spectacular in other bouts.
We need to see more of him to make such a claim.

Isn't he fighting from an orthodox stance as well?
Because that would put Conor at an advantage that he didn't have against fellow southpaw Poirier.
My friend, he got caught, lucky punch. Regarding Conor, that wouldn't be a fight, it would a massacre. Do you want Mcgregor eating his food through a straw for the rest of his life, being fed and his nappy changed by his lovely wife Dee?
Rafael Fizev has the potential to be world champion. Elite kicks and standup and excellent grappling as well (he is master of sport in combat sambo).

Masvidal, Leon Edwards, Wonderboy, Paul Daley, maybe even Jonny Hendricks.

My friend, he got caught, lucky punch. Regarding Conor, that wouldn't be a fight, it would a massacre. Do you want Mcgregor eating his food through a straw for the rest of his life, being fed and his nappy changed by his lovely wife Dee?
Rafael Fizev has the potential to be world champion. Elite kicks and standup and excellent grappling as well (he is master of sport in combat sambo).
That might be the case (talking about Fiziev's skills) but Conor is an elite striker himself, so it's far from a Anderson Silva vs Chris Leben kind of match up.

Id give barboza a good chance, although he could easily get caught too
Barboza folds when being pressured, which is what Conor is best at.
If Barboza makes it into the latter rounds, he *might* have a chance, but i frankly don't see it happening.

RafaelFizievHero_0.jpg

Fiziev

Fiziev should fight Arman. I want these guys to take a step up in competition already and both present challenges that could be problems for the other

i mean, maybe he could beat him, but we need to see much more outta him. Conor is still probably the top pure striker in the first round. Even the strikers who beat him (Nate, Floyd, Dustin) all lost the first round to him.

Forget Conor's leg, what really lost him the fight was when his jaw went out. Could a guy be any more unlucky??

Back