You know what really grinds my gears

I'm not saying he's false as I don't know your history or seen your x-ray either but how I learned to read a radiograph...specifically for an enlarged heart (eccentric or concentric hypertrophy)... I would first assess the total width of the heart in respect to the diameter of the chest wall. Anything >50% is abnormal and would require further evaluation. As far as the spots go...it could mean lots of things...from what you said about your bp i'm guessing calcification of one of the coronary vessels but the only test that you can have to assess the severity would be a coronary catheterization.

I wish you the best of luck man.

Calcification is what he said he thought it was. But I have two separate spots, bottom right and upper left.

Any idea what could cause that?

Calcification is what he said he thought it was. But I have two separate spots, bottom right and upper left.

Any idea what could cause that?

I often try to hold back from saying things because I don't know the whole picture...plus I'm quite junior with my diagnostic abilities. Though, I wouldn't be too worried from what you've said in your previous posts. Scarring or deposition can cause calcifications and it could be suggestive of inner vessel calcification. It's good to just get fully worked up by a cardiologist though. They should let you know the whole picture.

Have you been tired, out of breath,? Dizziness, chest pain, palpitations? How well are you eating lately? Your doc will probably go through everything but these are the questions that come to my mind.

That commercial with the retarded football player, the one eating the sandwich, singing to it about insurance, with his disgusting liquid mouth and nose sounds.

1. People who don't indicate properly when changing lanes/using a roundabout.

2. People who go the cinema and do nothing but sit on their phone.

3. People who snapchat an entire fucking night out.

4. People who watch movies and tv programs but miss the best bits because they're too busy using their phone.

I often try to hold back from saying things because I don't know the whole picture...plus I'm quite junior with my diagnostic abilities. Though, I wouldn't be too worried from what you've said in your previous posts. Scarring or deposition can cause calcifications and it could be suggestive of inner vessel calcification. It's good to just get fully worked up by a cardiologist though. They should let you know the whole picture.

Have you been tired, out of breath,? Dizziness, chest pain, palpitations? How well are you eating lately? Your doc will probably go through everything but these are the questions that come to my mind.

I'm tired, but I have a sleeping disorder. I get dizzy spells, but not often. I fainted once and fell like Crocop when he got Gonzaga'd and broke my ankle, about 8 months ago. I get pains from time to time, palpitations from time to time. I don't eat a lot of veggies. I smoked for 18 years. Quit in September.

1. People who don't indicate properly when changing lanes/using a roundabout.

2. People who go the cinema and do nothing but sit on their phone.

3. People who snapchat an entire fucking night out.

4. People who watch movies and tv programs but miss the best bits because they're too busy using their phone.

I was texting when Machida crane kicked Randy, I'm still not over it.

I'm tired, but I have a sleeping disorder. I get dizzy spells, but not often. I fainted once and fell like Crocop when he got Gonzaga'd and broke my ankle, about 8 months ago. I get pains from time to time, palpitations from time to time. I don't eat a lot of veggies. I smoked for 18 years. Quit in September.

I'm sure you already know that smoking is a huge risk factor for cardiovascular disease in general. I'm actually an on and off smoker myself so it's great that you've been able to quit! Longstanding hypertension could also contribute to hypertrophy of the cardiac cells which sounds like the reason why your chiropractor suggested an enlarged heart. It sounds like your chiropractor was spot on to suggest a referral. I hope you are able to get everything on track. My father lived with a bad heart since I was born and it really made me think about my health and if I'm doing everything I can do keep my body in shape.

-"This operation is currently prohibited for this disk."

-You're turning right but you didn't signal. I could have pulled out like 8 seconds earlier

-Primo parking space sighted..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
Moped.

Last edited:
*smack* *smack* *smack*

It's revolting to me. I dunno why but that noise grosses me out.

I don't even mind people talking with food in their mouth, but chewing with their mouth open will ruin my meal.

worse than that is those who make loud noises even with their mouth closed

i know those bastards do it on purpose

1. People who have loud conversations on the phone in public.

2. People under 6 foot who put their seats back on coach journeys.

facebook people who fish for comments, specifically when they make that vague "I just don't know what to do!" bullshit type comment. then when a gf comments and says "whats wrong girl?" she goes "oh nothing. I shouldn't say."

instant delete.

People who don't empty the last drop in the milk bag cause they are to lazy to change it and put in a new one.

:p

people who use milk bags.

facebook people who fish for comments, specifically when they make that vague "I just don't know what to do!" bullshit type comment. then when a gf comments and says "whats wrong girl?" she goes "oh nothing. I shouldn't say."

instant delete.

They normally do that and when someone asks what's wrong they'll say 'i'll PM you'.
F*cking infuriating.

1. 90% of sitcoms

2. People who pay more attentions to their phones than they do the real world

3. Anyone who uses the terms Bruh, Swag, Yolo.

4. Super patriotic people

5. Close minded people

6. Feminists

7. 90% of current famous people

People who don't say please or thank you to food service staff.

It seems to have crept in over here from America with the whole "I'll have the..." and leaving it at that.

Back