You know what really grinds my gears

Tipping

Adults who get mad at kids for being kids

People being served before me, when I've been waiting longer

The Dutch

2. Lottery ticket buyers at convenience stores

3. people that yap through movies

Definitely these two.

With number three i'd go so far as to say anyone caught doing that should be executed.
Or at least tortured or something.

Long ass install times for games on XB1.

Being woken up abruptly.

A day w/out caffeine.

Being cold.

-People who walk too slow in a crowded area
-people of stop in front of a door trying to find something before going through
-people who park like shit and take up 1.5 width of the space, leaving me to find another spot
-SJWs

-People who leave their wipers on after it stops raining (only bothers me if I’m in the car though)
-When trying to get off a plane and people stop for no reason in front of me
-The DMV
-People who grind gears when driving

Actually, and I'm being 100% dead serious, I found out today my heart is enlarged and I have two spots on it that they currently are calling "calcification." I have to go to a cardiologist and get a bunch of tests done, and potentially may have to have heart surgery. Or those spots could end up being something else, like heart disease. I'm 30 years old.

Funny thing is, I'm not all that fucked up about it. Shit happens. Just been going about my business today since I found out.

man, youre a good dude Bobby. im here if you need to talk, but what Jmac said. you got this man. will be praying for you.

and what grinds my gears are repeated bans who cant correct the reason they keep getting banned then come back and do the same shit over and over.

that, is what really grinds my gears.

Chiropractor caught it, actually. I've been in a whole bunch of car wrecks, have a lot of back pain. He was x-raying my spine, used a couple different angles, and when he was going over everything with me he said that I indeed have spinal issues, but those weren't as concerning as what my heart looked like. From the side view you could see my heart on both side of my spine, which he said usually, the way a normal heart is situated, you'd only see it on your back side, not really in the front. You could clearly see it in the front, as well as two really bright spots on either side. My blood pressure has been as high as 190/130 before, there's my answer as to why. I'm 30, 5'9", 155. I shouldn't have blood pressure that high at all. So now I have to go to a cardiologist and see exactly what is what.

jmac: I always appreciate your kind words. You are a blessing to have around this place. Even I'm a huge dick sometimes. You're always positive, and word everything so eloquently. Thank you.

Interesting. A normal heart lies anterior to the spine, not posteriorly which is why pericardiocentesis is performed either parasternally or infrasternally. Not sure exactly what your chiropractor is trying to say.

valves_lineslat.jpg

People who delete your perfectly legitimate threads for no goddamn reason other than "they can"

people who lack spatial awareness
bad drivers
disappointing lunches.

People who delete your perfectly legitimate threads for no goddamn reason other than "they can"

You mean your thread asking if there's a name for the sound your intestines make when you need to take a dump or fart then have an implosion?

You mean your thread asking if there's a name for the sound your intestines make when you need to take a dump or fart then have an implosion?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
- George Washington

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
- George Washington

"I don't listen to those asshats down in the Americas." Wayne Gretzky and Jmac.

Interesting. A normal heart lies anterior to the spine, not posteriorly which is why pericardiocentesis is performed either parasternally or infrasternally. Not sure exactly what your chiropractor is trying to say.

valves_lineslat.jpg

He's just a chiropractor. Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying, I was kind of not all there. Regardless, my heart doesn't look like the one in that pic at all, and that heart doesn't have the bright spots on it.

man, youre a good dude Bobby. im here if you need to talk, but what Jmac said. you got this man. will be praying for you.

I appreciate the words, sir. Like I said, I'm not even that worried about it. What will happen, will happen. Worrying won't do anything to help. I've been through rough times before and always made it through, I suspect I can do it again. And if I can't, I've lived a lot more than a lot of people ever get the chance, been a lot of places, done a lot of things. I can't complain.

He's just a chiropractor. Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying, I was kind of not all there. Regardless, my heart doesn't look like the one in that pic at all, and that heart doesn't have the bright spots on it.

I'm not saying he's false as I don't know your history or seen your x-ray either but how I learned to read a radiograph...specifically for an enlarged heart (eccentric or concentric hypertrophy)... I would first assess the total width of the heart in respect to the diameter of the chest wall. Anything >50% is abnormal and would require further evaluation. As far as the spots go...it could mean lots of things...from what you said about your bp i'm guessing calcification of one of the coronary vessels but the only test that you can have to assess the severity would be a coronary catheterization.

I wish you the best of luck man.

people who eat with their mouth open

*smack* *smack* *smack*

It's revolting to me. I dunno why but that noise grosses me out.

I don't even mind people talking with food in their mouth, but chewing with their mouth open will ruin my meal.

Back