You know what really grinds my gears

people who tip under 20% are the heretics of our time

heretics ? tipping is a racket,its the one of the few things I dislike about North America,nothing against the people who've served me,but its f*ckin' nonsense I in essense are paying part of their wages in such a way....no other country in the world looks upon tipping as mandatory.

Registered sex offender here so Facebook doesn't let me friend anyone with kids. Definitely one of the perks, nothing worse than parent spam. But of course you're obliged to fawn over that shit otherwise you're the asshole. Worst thing is when you've got parents competing over who loves their kid more, so you get like an arms race where everyday they're buying the kid some shit and posting it on Facebook like 'Just bought Amy a Mercedes, what now muthafucka'

Or they post things like 'I love my babies so much!' or post those quotes about how important their kids are to them.
I really don't get the need to re-affirm such things.

I had to listen to baby/kid talk constantly in my last job and it was soul destroying.

People who crap in the urinal.
People who fuck hookers that look like Little Debbie, and she has more rolls than a bakery.
People who walk into a chiropractor office, pull their pants down and ask for a massage.
Pro wrestlers that make the jump to MMA.
People who don't yell obscenities in sports bars.

Does this happen a lot to you?

People that stall at green light, texting

People who steal bits from Family Guy and make threads out of it?

[YT]8vPNAfXfqzI[/YT]

:)

Last edited:
People who don't have sugar in their tea or coffee because they're on a diet.
Like a bit of f*cking sugar is going to destroy the diet.

People who don't have sugar in their tea or coffee because they're on a diet.
Like a bit of f*cking sugar is going to destroy the diet.

only communist savages drink tea with sugar

People who don't put a checkout divider after their items on the conveyor belt at the grocery store.
I don't know what's customary in other countries, but in Sweden the person placing his wares on the conveyor belt always ends with a divider, so that the next person in line doesn't have to get one. It's as natural as flushing the toilet after you're done.
I swear the single largest reason I dislike immigrants is that they consistently fail to respect this common courtesy, sometimes unwittingly and sometimes out of pure disregard.

In the US it's customary for the person putting their items on when other items are on the belt to put a divider in front of their items. If nobody is in line there is no reason to use a divider. Often, there is no room to put a divider after your items until the checker starts to scan them.

People that take 10 minutes at an ATM.
Woman with an attitude at a bar.
People that are willing to back up on HWY when they miss exit.
People that use tragedy to loot.

all these new shit posters, like wtf. the war room is full of them

1. I hate when people refuse to walk on escalators.

2. Lottery ticket buyers at convenience stores

3. people that yap through movies

4. People that walk across parking lots in lateral lines.

5. Tinder girls without below the neck pics

I prefer convenience store lottery buyers much more than gas station lottery buyers. Shit man, I just want to pay for my gas and leave, fuck u and your 50 scratch and wins

Back