You have to fight to the death against one of these....Who you taking on?

You re in, lets say an octagon. Only way you get out is to beat one of the following to death before it kills you. You get to choose your opponent. Who do you pick? You are unarmed

A) Cassowary (6 ft. tall, 130 lbs.)
Fn-Xbi-IN-Vy8sa9-M6-LGy-DZuk1-Nw-RMPaz-HPGjt8-Uaixi-U.jpg

B) Reticulated Python (19 ft. 165 lbs)
f6d69eaed689d94463f2e77b107dcb4c.jpg

3) This jacked Kangaroo (7 ft 200 lbs)
roger-the-musclebound-kangaroo-is-back-and-it-looks-like-hes-been-hitting-the-weights.jpg

4) Honey badger (11 inches tall, 25 lbs)
large-Honey-Badger-photo.jpg

5) Bull moose (6ft 1100 lbs)
moose.jpg

Can i have a weapon? Like a club or bat?

Edit-- no weapons i can probably kill the bird. Maybe the badger if i can catch it by the leg.

Easily the kangaroo. They don't have the weapons the others do and their neck looks very vulnerable. Honey badger is small, but fucking lions have a hard time killing them. The big bird would likely gut me or slice my throat with a lightning fast talon. Moose has too much size and power on me. I could probably avoid the python, but won't be able to do it any harm, maybe hit and run tactics by stomping it's head.

They have massive claws on their rear feet and an instinct to kick with them man.

Easily the Python.
It might get a bite or two in but it's not getting a lethal or crippling attack on me before I crush it's small skull or rip it's jaw off. The cassowary, kangaroo, honey badger and moose at least have a chance to get me on my back where I would be the most vulnerable to their attacks.
lol.

Youre joking right. Grizzlies are massive and strong as all fuck. Also very aggressive. There is no way the biggest python or anaconda comes close to killing a grizzly. Big cats have and do kill big snakes. Google it.
Yes and Pythons can and do kill big cats, Lions, humans, Crocodiles, Gators, etc. It goes both ways

Pythons would not prey on big Grizzlies and could not eat them, but the 30 foot fuckers have a chance at enveloping them

Yes and Pythons can and do kill big cats, Lions, humans, Crocodiles, Gators, etc. It goes both ways

Pythons would not prey on big Grizzlies and could not eat them, but the 30 foot fuckers have a chance at enveloping them

<36>

You do know these are staged videos right?

<36>

You do know these are staged videos right?
except the real video footage where I timestamped it

Either way, the point is, a Human has near zero chance against a reticulated python one on one

Last edited:

This guy is so lucky, that thing was seconds from killing him.
End sarcasm. People handle and catch these snakes all the time in the wild. If you keep a cool head and aren't careless most men will be fine.

Without any weapons, probably the kangaroo or the honey badger. I guess python would be the easiest if you knew how to handle them, but I don't and it would probably fucking kill me. I'd expect to get maimed by the honey badger. A 7ft kangaroo doesn't sound any easier. But I think you can probably choke it out.

End sarcasm. People handle and catch these snakes all the time in the wild. If you keep a cool head and aren't careless most men will be fine.

I mean that thing is like 40lbs max. Not 165lb.

Here is a guy who's been fighting with snakes all his life almost gets his shit pushed in by one.

Curl up in fetal position and soil myself.
It’s my go to defensive posture.

Works every time.........some of the times.

The bird. See example below in which the bird is CroCop.....I'm Fedor in this gif.

LavishKindlyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

In teams with people to help.

You don't go solo a reticulated python bud.

Here is a guy who's been fighting with snakes all his life almost gets his shit pushed in by one.

Anaconda 's are badass strong motherfuckers. That one is actually pretty small and gave him trouble

This is an 18 footer and the pros went with a team of 5 to catch it. Trying it with 2 or 3 is trouble

Back