You have to fight to the death against one of these....Who you taking on?

tangata motu'a

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You re in, lets say an octagon. Only way you get out is to beat one of the following to death before it kills you. You get to choose your opponent. Who do you pick? You are unarmed

A) Cassowary (6 ft. tall, 130 lbs.)
Fn-Xbi-IN-Vy8sa9-M6-LGy-DZuk1-Nw-RMPaz-HPGjt8-Uaixi-U.jpg

B) Reticulated Python (19 ft. 165 lbs)
f6d69eaed689d94463f2e77b107dcb4c.jpg

3) This jacked Kangaroo (7 ft 200 lbs)
roger-the-musclebound-kangaroo-is-back-and-it-looks-like-hes-been-hitting-the-weights.jpg

4) Honey badger (11 inches tall, 25 lbs)
large-Honey-Badger-photo.jpg

5) Bull moose (6ft 1100 lbs)
moose.jpg

Last edited:
There's a smackdown going down, down under!

I would think the moose is a definite no. It is just too big, and i dont see how you hurt it. Only hope is to go for the eyes, but then you just have a blind, pissed off moose

Next, i think the cassowary would be a no go. Too fast and it is going to gut you with the quickness. I guess the strategy would be to get it around the neck and strangle it. Good luck

Then we have the snake. I dont even know what strategy i would use. I guess if you could get on its back behind its head, you could go from there. But I think it would wrp around me before I could do any real damage

The only two i would give myself the slightest chance against would be the honeybadger and kangaroo. With the badger, it is sheer size, although those fuckers take on lions. again, you would have to get on it before it bites you and work from there. But their skin is so loose, they should be able to get at an angle to bite you

i guess i would choose that kangaroo since there are some videos of people fighting them. But I dont see how i knock it out before it kicks me hard enough to separate me from consciousness. still, it is my choice and I give myself about a 2% chance

Last edited:
Python.

The other animals on that list with the exception of the honey badger can easily kill an adult male and a honey badger would fuck you up even if it loses

Honey Badger. I've picked up badgers by the scruff of their neck before. Wouldn't be too difficult to choke one out from that postition and then put the boots to it.

Honey badger or cassowary would be the easiest, I think. You could probably break the bird's neck if you got a hold of it, and the badger is small enough that repeated stomps should do the job. I expect I would get ripped up pretty bad in the process.
The cassowary is probably more dangerous but if you can avoid getting hit with the first strike then yes you should be able to break it's neck or smash it's head in pretty easily. The honey badger would be messy but I think soccer kicks could work and if it latches onto you then it could be choked to death. I think it might also be possible to choke the kangaroo. The python it might be possible to smash in it's head after it latches onto you but they're probably quick to strangle you too. No point even bothering with a moose, we have no way of even hurting one without weapons, it would be like fighting a brick wall that can bash, kick and stomp you.

Python most definitely. It's the slowest among in the list, so I'm gonna have to find a big stick and do hit-n-runs.

The cassowary is probably more dangerous but if you can avoid getting hit with the first strike then yes you should be able to break it's neck or smash it's head in pretty easily. The honey badger would be messy but I think soccer kicks could work and if it latches onto you then it could be choked to death. I think it might also be possible to choke the kangaroo. The python it might be possible to smash in it's head after it latches onto you but they're probably quick to strangle you too. No point even bothering with a moose, we have no way of even hurting one without weapons, it would be like fighting a brick wall that can bash, kick and stomp you.

Yeah wasn't sure about the python, you could probably smash it's head but I'm assuming they're pretty fast like most snakes. Not sure if it could be done before it can wrap around you, and if the arms get pinned you're fucked. I think the kangaroo would be like the cassowary, except their necks aren't so long and skinny so harder to break presumably. They could probably be choked but expect to get ripped up by claws as you do it. Moose are pretty timid in the wild, but I would not want to be locked in a cage with one. It'd be hard to do any meaningful damage to one without any weapons while they could pretty easily hurt or kill a person.

I think even if the arms don't get pinned your fucked. You're good against the python until it manages to bite you once, at which point I figure it coils around you in less than a second and...very little chance of getting out. So if there are no weapons what is the strategy exactly? Stomp its head repeatedly without getting bitten?

I guess? Not sure if you can strangle something like that or grab and control its head without getting squeezed yourself, so I figure kicking, stomping or punching it's head after it bites you is about all you can do.

with a sharp rock i could fight all of them at once

bare hands the kango, weird bird and honey badger

Back