You have to fight to the death against one of these....Who you taking on?

A) Cassowary (6 ft. tall, 130 lbs.)
Fn-Xbi-IN-Vy8sa9-M6-LGy-DZuk1-Nw-RMPaz-HPGjt8-Uaixi-U.jpg

Wow. Learn something new every day. I didn't even know these existed prior to entering this thread. Never heard of them before.

Their talons look like daggers so no thanks.

Will probably try my luck with the python, though I'm not sure how I'd kill it without a weapon. Stomping on its head will likely only piss it off.

Honey Badger easily. As others have said, they are cans once you get ahold of their scruff.

Honey Badger easily. As others have said, they are cans once you get ahold of their scruff.

honeybadgers INTENTIONALLY let lions grab them by the scruff of the neck because they can turn around in their own skin and attack their throat and eyes

I like to keep a healthy distance from wild animals, but I think my best chance would be stomping on the honey badger.

The Badger I would take my shirt of and cover it. Then throw it out of the octagon. Or The Python, same strategy but I would grab its head and smash it. That bird would gut you. I couldn’t hurt a Kangaroo, too cute. Moose too big

Actually, being on the ground is the worst place to be against a cassowary. Emus supposedly can only kick backwards, so maybe it is them

" Serious injuries resulting from cassowary attacks are most likely to occur if the person is crouching or is lying or has fallen on the ground. When confronted with a charging cassowary it’s clearly unwise to crouch or turn one’s back on the bird."
It could be ducks now that I think about it.

Well, not the python or the moose. I guess the kangaroo or stomp the honey badger.
Right? A full grown bull moose can beat the fuck out of a grizzly bear. grizzlies don't fuck with Bull moose

And a Full Grown Reticulated python is suicide. It doesn't need to get you around the neck to kill you.
The bird and Badger can mutilate your genitals in seconds

Give me the Jacked Kangaroo.

honeybadgers INTENTIONALLY let lions grab them by the scruff of the neck because they can turn around in their own skin and attack their throat and eyes

Good point. Maybe I would grab the scruff with my hand instead of my mouth…
<23>

You arent strangling a snake who can stay submerged under water for over an hour.

Yeah, like I said it's probably not a viable method of attack.

If you went for birds neck from front you would get disemboweled, those things got serious claws

Yes they do, and you would likely get ripped up closing the distance to get at it's neck. The best you could do is try to bait out and time its kicks to close in or maybe try to kick it in the neck, but I think you're still likely to get wounded in the process. That's about the best you can hope for in any of these hypothetical death matches though, I think injury is a certainty in all of them.

Right? A full grown bull moose can beat the fuck out of a grizzly bear. grizzlies don't fuck with Bull moose

And a Full Grown Reticulated python is suicide. It doesn't need to get you around the neck to kill you.
The bird and Badger can mutilate your genitals in seconds

Give me the Jacked Kangaroo.

Kangaroos also have nasty claws that could mutilate your genitals. I remember seeing a video where one pounced at a dude and slashed his thigh and groin through his jeans.

Yeah, like I said it's probably not a viable method of attack.

Yes they do, and you would likely get ripped up closing the distance to get at it's neck. The best you could do is try to bait out and time its kicks to close in or maybe try to kick it in the neck, but I think you're still likely to get wounded in the process. That's about the best you can hope for in any of these hypothetical death matches though, I think injury is a certainty in all of them.

Kangaroos also have nasty claws that could mutilate your genitals. I remember seeing a video where one pounced at a dude and slashed his thigh and groin through his jeans.
They are still a far cry from a honey badger or the most dangerous bird in the world that they patterned Velociraptors after

The Honey Badger just due to the size....I ain't fucking with no python or Moose

A bite or two... On the very first bite it may well use its bite as an anchor and coils around your body within a second before you know it has happened. There may be no mulligans if you make one mistake.
They aren't that fast and it takes too much time to kill a full grown adult. Most men could kill one and the average Sherdogger would make it look like child's play.

Wow. Learn something new every day. I didn't even know these existed prior to entering this thread. Never heard of them before.

Their talons look like daggers so no thanks.

Will probably try my luck with the python, though I'm not sure how I'd kill it without a weapon. Stomping on its head will likely only piss it off.
That Python can probably kill a Lion and Grizzly bear one on one bud. Good luck stomping it before it wraps you and you die unable to breath

Cassowary. The big bird has a fragile neck which could be wrecked with some excessive force. Python are quicker than they look. Their bites arent that bad, but the can are strong and fast with their constriction. Kangaroos are actually faster, stronger and more aggressive than you think. Honey badgers might be small but they will fuck you up bad. If you havent seen their aggression or claws for that matter i implore you to look. Bull Moose are massive, Brock would run.

That Python can probably kill a Lion and Grizzly bear one on one bud. Good luck stomping it before it wraps you and you die unable to breath

Youre joking right. Grizzlies are massive and strong as all fuck. Also very aggressive. There is no way the biggest python or anaconda comes close to killing a grizzly. Big cats have and do kill big snakes. Google it.

I'd fuck up that bird thing easily enough. Only ones I would have no chance against are the snake and moose. I've been chased by a moose before, those fuckers are mean.

retic would be an easy as fuck fight

Back