You guys do realize that Rousey beat, finished, 3 of the 4 fighters Amanda Nunes lost to right?

Styles make fights.

How about Meisha tagging Ronda repeatedly on the feet while Nunes slaughtered her on the feet.

Pops a hole in your theory huh?
People are repeating nonsense in this place until they start believing it; go and see the fight again, Ronda was busting up Miesha on the feet, thats why she started shooting in on Ronda and was mercifully taken to the ground. Ronda hits hard...

Nunes only beat Shevchenko because it was a 3 round fight. She loses against her in a 5 round fight now that she has the belt I guaranty it.

I'm not so sure about that. Nunes overestimated her ability to finish Valentina on the ground and blew her has tank as a result. In a rematch she'll probably fight her as conservatively as she would any other grappler.

Nunes likes the TD to GNP. Trying to take Rhonda down is like playing chicken with a garbage truck while driving a Mini Cooper. It isn't a good idea and will probably cost you a arm , or worse.

She hasn't tried taking anyone down post-Cat other than Valentina, and that's because she underestimated her due to her striking background.

Don't forget Honda is far from RR, she's out of confidence, like past empty, even the fumes are gone

how the hell can you call ronda the 2nd most lethal striker, most of her wins are by armbar and she's a sh!tty striker compared to others in the division, there's no way she's better than holm, cyborg (if she made that weight), Shevchenko, ronda is not a lethal striker, her boxing sucks @ss.

ronda wins this fight if she takes nunes down and slaps on her armbar, what i hope happens is nunes keeps her distance and teas off on rondas face all night or lands something big and ko's ronda....however this fight can go either way, wouldn't surprise me if ronda won fast to try and prove a point either way i don't like her as a champion or fighter, she's too arrogant and pretty much a sour loser when things don't go her way.

Who else KO'D Betch clean ?

You do realize that the Ronda you are talking about is no longer in there.......right?? That Ronda is nowhere to be found....this Ronda is afraid of the Press...afraid of a public weighin....cries at the very thought of someone mentioning her loss to Holly...mad at everyone for NOT consoling her after her loss....she is a fragile, paranoidal, suicidal mess! I have a c-note on this fight....that Ronda will not make it thru the 3rd round....either she will tap, be koed, or quit on her stool....win or lose It should be fun to watch!!!
all those things would make her a maniac inside the cage, willing to do whatever she can to not suffer defeat again. I think she'll bounce back fine, people go through things, they don't stay down forever or else she wouldn't be taking a fight.

Amanda has lost 2 x via TKO/KO and 1 x via armbar, 1 x decision, and she's facing the second most lethal striker in the division and the collector of women's arms.

This has got to be one of the easiest fights Ronda will ever have.

Friday can't come soon enough.

Ronda-Rousey-e1446049189746.jpg

that-awkward-moment-when-you-realize-8.png

...That MMATH doesn't work.

honda would have this in the bag if she werent a mental case, nunes has nothing on her, and is now some sort of threat.....

Pre-KO Ronda would crush Amanda Nunes.

But that Ronda may be long gone.

This. Trust me, Ronda will be a shelled up version of herself and get swamped very early in the fight.

They'd be basing that from very little since Ellen a long time ago.

The fact that she basically hid from the public for a year outside of her Ellen appearance is also very telling. So is her doing no media this week. So was her lil face off with Nunes where she seemed visably shook.

And no I'm not one of those people who thinks everyones shook at weigh ins and think stare downs decide fights. All that's idiotic. Ronda has shown a lot of mental instability though since her last extremely brutal loss. It might mean nothing and Ronda might go out there and destroy, but it wouldn't surprise me to find her hesitant, lost, unconfident, and just completely broken mentally.

Amanda has lost 2 x via TKO/KO and 1 x via armbar, 1 x decision, and she's facing the second most lethal striker in the division and the collector of women's arms.

Yeh, and Nunes destroyed the fighter(Tate) who put Holm to sleep.. In case you forgot, Holly head kicked
Ronda into near retirement.. MMA math is really something, isn't it?

{<RR} second most lethal striker has awesome technique.. Wow!

Last edited:

I agree with everything you said except the "second most lethal striker" part. We all know she is #1.

111215-ufc-Edmond-Tarverdyan-pi2-mp.jpg

And Ronda got absolutely embarrassed by a fighter who is currently on a 0-2 skid against opponent Nunes defeated.

What's your point, Vanessa?

I'm not so sure about that. Nunes overestimated her ability to finish Valentina on the ground and blew her has tank as a result. In a rematch she'll probably fight her as conservatively as she would any other grappler.

She hasn't tried taking anyone down post-Cat other than Valentina, and that's because she underestimated her due to her striking background.

Nunes tanked in the Shevchenko fight but won on a slim margin because Valentina threw
nothing round one. She tanked in Zigano fight, D'Alelio fight and Davis Fights and lost ALL of them. She choked out everybody after her loss to Cat because she is good on top. She did beat Shayna Baszler by strikes (but everybody else beat her too.)

I have 2 points to make; 1) the only person to outstrike Holly is Shevchenko. I think Nunez loses to either in a 5 round fight. Nunes is a better striker than Rhonda but needs to take her down to finish (unless her name is Shayna) and she doesn't have the gas tank for a decision.
2) If you want to post about a winy little bitch of a ex champ , who got exposed on their striking who is afraid of getting punched out again so bad that they won't even show up then post on the Cain Velasquez thread. Rhonda is A Olympian, they suit up ,boot up and show up !

Love the White Knights.

That said Ronda being underestimated and can win this fight without a doubt.

Nunes looked like a killer...against an over the hill and average fighter with a killer heart in Miesha.

Go ahead and get mad at me. It's the truth to this point in time.

Ronda is a garbage person inside and virtually unlikeable but don't let that cloud your judgement of this fight. She can win.

The behavior and footage I've seen however shows she's fucking shook still...

i hate to quote it but "styles make fights" and this is especially true in wmma which is still years behind the men.
Yep
Honestly anybody thinking Honda have no chances against Nunes is really blindly hating or just doesn't understand MMA.

2016 Rumble in the Hood Champion
6 Time LBC Bareknuckle Underground Boxing Champion
Master of instant victory quick-kill takedowns that go directly to submission
Personal Friend of Lyoto Machida

BWAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only problem is this X factor which is her psycho after a devastating loss. Many fighters before her went downhill after a dramatic loss so you can't just pretend it didn't happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back