You guys do realize that Rousey beat, finished, 3 of the 4 fighters Amanda Nunes lost to right?

Ronda was mentally weak before Holly took off her head, she has been crazy her whole life so not much changed but her confidence level.

1. Did you watched the holly fight??
2. did rhonda went to a better camp to improve her striking??

nunes has improved a lot.

MMA math don't work. They are both very beatable, hoping for a double KO

People are repeating nonsense in this place until they start believing it; go and see the fight again, Ronda was busting up Miesha on the feet, thats why she started shooting in on Ronda and was mercifully taken to the ground. Ronda hits hard...

I didn't say Meisha didnt get hit or was even winning the exchanges. She landed repeatedly during Ronda's chin up striking attack.

Ronda's striking defense is garbage and it isnt even questionable. Nunes striking defense much much better than hers, and her offense is more diverse than Ronda's while also carrying power.

If Ronda had any confidence in her ability to beat Nunes she'd be doing the usual press. It's like she just needs a payday and will collect the press time on the back end if she pulls out the W. Really weird shit.

If Ronda wins after her existential crisis, it'd just show how fucking awful the level of WMMA is (and I still watch most WMMA fights anyways).

We're talking about someone trained by fucking Edmond AKA D level corner advice and striking.

- "He’s a kid, he fucking misses every shot he throws!"
-"fuck your hand! Fuck this motherfucker up"

-"beautiful champ"

She needs to lose to restore the balance of shit coaching.

Nunes has improved and is a beast + Rhonda shook = Nunes wins by TKO.

gone like that tree fiddy i got for christmas.
prostitute.gif

Normally if you look at Ronda's resume I would favor her over Nunes. But these last weeks showed her mental insecurity. I mean no media leading up to the big end of the year card? She must have some real issues, and the backlash she's getting for avoiding the media won't help neither.

Cant believe there are so many dumb tards saying pre KO Rousey would beat Nunes but not this one. If anything she is back to fight in the UFC and has spent past few months putting in the work. Its not like she just woke up on the couch with a beer in her hand ready to fight. She is BETTER than before.

Pre-KO Ronda would crush Amanda Nunes.

But that Ronda may be long gone.

How do you know? Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for Nunez but Ronda is still dangerous. Ronda's victory is my nightmare but I worry.

Nunes is going to get thrown to the ground and pounded out. Not a Ronda Fan. Not a fan of wmma unless meisha is fighting with dem fake titties. however, it is better than women's basketball.

probably what will happen,
Nunes confidence on the ground will end up in an armbar

Cant believe there are so many dumb tards saying pre KO Rousey would beat Nunes but not this one. If anything she is back to fight in the UFC and has spent past few months putting in the work. Its not like she just woke up on the couch with a beer in her hand ready to fight. She is BETTER than before.
pre Serra GSP vs post Serra GSP ?

Yeah but "Honda's time is over, it's my chime now."

The 2nd most lethal striker bit is a lil much but, the disparagement is too.

Her boxing is rudimentary but, she's pretty strong and one of the few wmma capable of 1 punch ko.

Cat Zingano didn't fight at all,
she rushed like brawler in a bar on a Saturday night,
that was the worst fight ever

and she tapped faster than anyone caught in a bad spot,
she didn't try to fight the position, she was full panic mode from the start to finish

Back