You guys do realize that Rousey beat, finished, 3 of the 4 fighters Amanda Nunes lost to right?

Amanda has lost 2 x via TKO/KO and 1 x via armbar, 1 x decision, and she's facing the second most lethal striker in the division and the collector of women's arms.

This has got to be one of the easiest fights Ronda will ever have.

Friday can't come soon enough.

Ronda-Rousey-e1446049189746.jpg
You do realize that the Ronda you are talking about is no longer in there.......right?? That Ronda is nowhere to be found....this Ronda is afraid of the Press...afraid of a public weighin....cries at the very thought of someone mentioning her loss to Holly...mad at everyone for NOT consoling her after her loss....she is a fragile, paranoidal, suicidal mess! I have a c-note on this fight....that Ronda will not make it thru the 3rd round....either she will tap, be koed, or quit on her stool....win or lose It should be fun to watch!!!

Your logic on who should win a fight is obtuse.

Amanda has lost 2 x via TKO/KO and 1 x via armbar, 1 x decision, and she's facing the second most lethal striker in the division and the collector of women's arms.

Yea, MMath works and fighters never improve or decline, mentally or physically.

I like Honda.. but post KO Honda is in question.. I say Nunu's by 1st round KO or 2nd round rear naked choke.

TS cannot use MMAth to predict fights......sometimes it works - a lot of times it doesn't! It's a coin flip!!

Amanda and Rhonda are both quick starters. Neither one may have endurance for 5 rounds. Nunes only beat Shevchenko because it was a 3 round fight. She loses against her in a 5 round fight now that she has the belt I guaranty it. Nunes needs to finish Rhonda quick. Nunes likes the TD to GNP. Trying to take Rhonda down is like playing chicken with a garbage truck while driving a Mini Cooper. It isn't a good idea and will probably cost you a arm , or worse.

I think most people are running on the assumption that Ronda is likely mentally broken on account of her acting like a completely broken human being since her loss to Holm.
They'd be basing that from very little since Ellen a long time ago.

Can't see any other ending other than Rouseys hand being raised. Nunes doesn't have anything for her imo.

Nunes has lost due to gassing. Also MMA math. That's like saying Holly murked Ronda, Shevchenko murked Holly and Nunes beat Shevchenko...

Nunes will only lose this fight if it goes to a third round, but it will be over in one. Nunes via TKO.

Styles make fights.

How about Meisha tagging Ronda repeatedly on the feet while Nunes slaughtered her on the feet.

Pops a hole in your theory huh?

But Nunes goes to a real gym with respectable trainers and has improved immensely.

Fighters do evolve though. That's why WMMAth doesn't work. But I don't have a pick for this fight.

MMA-math

And that was prime Ronda. We're going to see scared, mentally broken Ronda on Friday night (if they even air the fight).

Back