You guys do realize that Rousey beat, finished, 3 of the 4 fighters Amanda Nunes lost to right?

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Amanda has lost 2 x via TKO/KO and 1 x via armbar, 1 x decision, and she's facing the second most lethal striker in the division and the collector of women's arms.

This has got to be one of the easiest fights Ronda will ever have.

Friday can't come soon enough.

Ronda-Rousey-e1446049189746.jpg

Pre-KO Ronda would crush Amanda Nunes.

But that Ronda may be long gone.

yeah but Amanda dominated Shevchenko who dominated Holly who embarrassed Rhonda

I certainly am not counting out Rousey - I just am wary because of how shook she seems mentally.

Rousey got her soul crushed, she could have beaten every single person Nunes has ever faced plus her dad and her boyfriend and it wouldn't help her

Nunes changed her game after the loss to Zingano.

Has looked much better since.

I think most people are running on the assumption that Ronda is likely mentally broken on account of her acting like a completely broken human being since her loss to Holm.

Were any of those losses after she went ATT? a real question.

Amanda has lost 2 x via TKO/KO and 1 x via armbar, 1 x decision, and she's facing the second most lethal striker in the division and the collector of women's arms.

Lol at the most lethal striker in the division lol.
giphy.gif
{<RR}
DpMxeg.gif

i hate to quote it but "styles make fights" and this is especially true in wmma which is still years behind the men.

how the hell can you call ronda the 2nd most lethal striker, most of her wins are by armbar and she's a sh!tty striker compared to others in the division, there's no way she's better than holm, cyborg (if she made that weight), Shevchenko, ronda is not a lethal striker, her boxing sucks @ss.

ronda wins this fight if she takes nunes down and slaps on her armbar, what i hope happens is nunes keeps her distance and teas off on rondas face all night or lands something big and ko's ronda....however this fight can go either way, wouldn't surprise me if ronda won fast to try and prove a point either way i don't like her as a champion or fighter, she's too arrogant and pretty much a sour loser when things don't go her way.

If breaking down fights was that simple, all long term MMA fans would be millionaires.

Nunes by TKO early, Ronda is done.

Ronda was running off that alpha mentality. Holly crushed that and Ronda was completely broken, went and ran and hid in a corner. Nunes blitzes her early and Ronda is unable to get a TD and it'll be all she wrote.

Dan Hardy put it best when he said that Amanda took her losses and improved before earning a shot at the belt. No-one knows if Ronda has plugged any of the holes in her game. If not, then you can guarantee that Amanda's camp will be looking to capitalize on them.

Nunes is going to get thrown to the ground and pounded out. Not a Ronda Fan. Not a fan of wmma unless meisha is fighting with dem fake titties. however, it is better than women's basketball.

Back