You go through a dwi checkpoint

Cop: Where you going?
Motorist: On my way unless you've got a lawful reason to continue detaining me.

Depends on how long I've had to wait in line

answer the questions and be on my way. why be a dick to the cops when they're trying to catch someone that's been drinking?

Yeah being a minority I never go out of my way to pull that NWA fuck tha police stuff. There's really no point and no possible benefit. I answer whatever they ask politely and avoid going to jail or getting beat up for no reason. I
save smartass remarks for people that don't have control over my freedom.

Cops are not really interested in your private affairs. They just ask questions to see how you answer. The more you have to react to your surroundings (their questions) the more they can gauge whether you are intoxicated or not. They are essentially trying to make their job easier.

answer the questions and be on my way. why be a dick to the cops when they're trying to catch someone that's been drinking?

Why be a dick by wasting the time of law abiding drivers who are just trying to pass peacefully through this "free" nation.

I enjoy my white privilege and say have a nice day sir/ma'am.

This reminds me of a time my friend and I went through a checkpoint.

He had just bought a half of some bud and was scared shitless. He was shaking so abd and the cops sensed his fear.

Literally he told the cops , I have weed in my trunk , we just smoked. I just looked at him like you serious?

They took the half and give him a ticket. Tried to ask me for the dealer's name, I was like lol you serious, no.

I've gone through a check point 6 pints deep and got a "have a nice day".

Why be a dick by wasting the time of law abiding drivers who are just trying to pass peacefully through this "free" nation.
Lol ok sovereign citizen. they're trying to see if you're drunk, high, or a random lunatic. If you aren't any of those things you'll be fine. Acting suspiciously or getting bent out of shape over answering 15 seconds worth of questions is a good way to get your ass beat or spend a night in jail.

Just answer the questions and go. The last thing you want is for a police officer to remember you especially if it's for being a dick. What if you run into them again? If you fuck with them they can fuck with you. They can invent a reason to write tickets or arrest you even if it's dumb as shit and doesn't hold up. It's a pain in the ass you don't need.

Only push if your OK with getting pushed back, in this case probably harder..what's the point, answer the question, say have a good night, and get home safe and sound. It shouldn't be that way, but it is.

I wonder what would happen if you just randomly offered a blowjob.

"You must be tired from standing here all night, want me to polish the old copper knob?"

If you are in trouble it's perceived as a bribe, but if you are free to go it would just make em uncomfortable.

No one likes getting punked by a cop but you cooperate cause you don't want to get shot. Cause that can actually happen nowadays

Just tell him you're on your way home after slamming his wife. I'm sure they'll see the humor in it and let you go on your way.

Don't be stupid, free country or not they are the police, they have the authority to ask those questions and for good reason. It's for public safety.

How many people are killed by drunk drivers?

They are doing it for public safety. Sure there are asshole cops because some people are assholes. But stuff like this helps more than harms.

Have yet to have ever experienced one, let alone seen one set up.

Back