"YOU F****** DID QUINTON!!!" - White guy in rampage's corner after Arona fight

That slam was awesome, but I loved it when Rampage beat up Chuck when Chuck entered the Pride tournament.

If I remember it right, the slam even cut Rampage. The headbutt was significant but without it Arona was either out or would have been after a second of GnP. The headbutt alone could have also put Arona out or almost out, just sayin, even though it's basically moot because of the slam beforehand.

All U Page fans getting a woody watching him slam Arona......my favorite Page fight is when Wandy draped him over the ropes like a slab of meat....well hell U can see it to the left of this post in my avatar....He finally got to Wandy after Wandy had started to wind down....Wandy had many more wars with bigger fighters than Page ever did....& Wandy still leads 2 to 1.....but enjoy the slam the biggest highlight of Page's career....

All U Page fans getting a woody watching him slam Arona......my favorite Page fight is when Wandy draped him over the ropes like a slab of meat....well hell U can see it to the left of this post in my avatar....He finally got to Wandy after Wandy had started to wind down....Wandy had many more wars with bigger fighters than Page ever did....& Wandy still leads 2 to 1.....but enjoy the slam the biggest highlight of Page's career....

Poor you. Seriously.

One of the biggest moment of his carrer? Of course it is, he has only two big moments in his career (with the first fight against Liddell), lol. Rampage is very overrated, and please don't bring the Henderson and Machida fights.

I agree......I like Rampage but I have rarely seen the Rampage that his avid friends keep saying he is....what he coulda been, & what he probably shoulda been....doesn't come close to what he actually was.... imo he just never had the heart of the true warriors like Crocop, Wandy or Fedor in their primes....most of the time he shows up, but he does just barely enough to get thru the fight.....

I'm a Wand fan too. Why are you acting like a jealous little girlfriend?

mma_g_jackson_silva1_576.jpg

I think Rampage got the last laugh, and im a bigger Wanderlei fan than Rampage.

What? LOL ok, either you...

A: didn't see the fight

or

B: like to make things up so you can post

Which is it, homie?

Apparently, it's gross misinformation on my part. I've seen it but not in a while. Still, I remember Arona upkicking Rampage from his guard. No need to get angry.

Last edited:

cheryl-cole.gif

I'm not even a Rampage fan in particular, but you're just a hater.

Actually, Arona breaks the fall with his arm. It's impossible to say for sure, but when you saw the cut on Rampage's forehead, it lead me to believe that the greater of the two forces likely caused the KO, and that was the headbutt.

I thought Rampage's cut came from an Arona upkick earlier in the match. I think Arona even tried to tell the ref that Rampage was out from the kick. Am I wrong?

They both hit each other at the same point in the head. If it had enough momentum to knock out Arona it had just as much to knock out Rampage. It wasn't the headbutt.

why on earth would you think something so monumentously stupid

Probably because people dont generally get knocked out by slams it has only happened a handfull of times in major orgs that russian guy last week, shamrock and ortiz have kos from slams but not too many do. On the same card fedor took a much more dangerous ride and won seconds later generally fighters recover.

From the arona footage his arms go limp the second the headbutt lands not a fraction before, it is very hard to tell if he is ok his head would bolt forward from the momentum either way. I think he deserves the win the same way sakara vs cote, hendo vs fedor or wand vs mezger deserve wins they all threw some illegal shots at crucial times but would have been in control either way.

Back