"YOU F****** DID QUINTON!!!" - White guy in rampage's corner after Arona fight

are you retarded? Khabilov trapped his opponent's arms. That's why his slams resulted in KOs

so again, I ask you for the 5th time, give me a (non pro-wrestling) example of someone surviving a hard slam

you are seriously retarded. Mir got out of the guillotine because was putting pressure trying to get out of the hold. There was no such pressure from Jackson. In fact, what Jackson did would've allowed Arona to TIGHTEN the hold with his legs, because Jackson's head and body moved closer to Arona's

so you kind of just proved your own point wrong. good job

Wrong again honey, try again I have gave you enough materials to learn.

Apart from fedor randleman the hardest slam of them all
the majority of that slam was taken by Fedor's shoulders. it may have injured his neck/back, but it did not result in a hard hit to the back of Fedor's head

and all of rampages other slams
which ones, exactly?

Wrong again honey, try again I have gave you enough materials to learn.

aww how cute, you're giving up already. let me know when you want another ass whoopin

the majority of that slam was taken by Fedor's shoulders. it may have injured his neck/back, but it did not result in a hard hit to the back of Fedor's head
which ones, exactly?
aww how cute, you're giving up already. let me know when you want another ass whoopin

Your opinions on what should do damage to who because you said so, wwe/visual damage misunderstanding and how rampages slam must have knocked out arona because "it looked bad and it broke his triangle choke" are funny at first but get tiresome, your theory on powering out of moves nearly got me to stay longer but stuff to do .

Your opinions on what should do damage to who because you said so
more like due to common sense and using your eyes. then again you think pro wrestling moves are real, so no wonder you're confused
misunderstanding and how rampages slam must have knocked out arona because "it looked bad and it broke his triangle choke" are funny at first but get tiresome
so funny/tiresome that you couldn't even begin to attempt to explain how slamming causes your legs to loosen a hold?
your theory on powering out of moves nearly got me to stay longer but stuff to do .
i'm sure you do. like go lick your wounds :icon_chee

Back