"YOU F****** DID QUINTON!!!" - White guy in rampage's corner after Arona fight

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice during the celebration after that fight the guy in his corner is in tears saying" YOU FUCKING DID IT QUINTON!" His whole corner was emotional. You won't find it on replay videos, so watch an original recording. I was just watching a Best of Pride on fox and that KO never gets old.

Anyways, would you agree that the slam was one of the biggest moments of his entire career?

Most memorable moment in his career imo. Second is his KO of Wand, due to all the previous history.

id say the ko's over chuck and wandy both top that slam.

I always thought it looked like a head but.

I always thought it looked like a head but.

It was both. Arona was slammed so hard his head hit and bounced off the mat right into Rampage's head which was coming forward from so much momentum.

I'm sure Arona would have been knocked out without the headbutt anyways.

jacksonarona12csgs8.gif

in terms of sheer awesomeness, I don't think anything in his highlight reel can top it

headbutt made no difference. Arona would of went out anyways.

Easily one of the best finishes in mma history and clearly the best slam ever.

It was both. Arona was slammed so hard his head hit and bounced off the mat right into Rampage's head which was coming forward from so much momentum.

I'm sure Arona would have been knocked out without the headbutt anyways.

jacksonarona12csgs8.gif

Well he might have been dazed enough for rampage to finish up with gnp but I don't think that slam in itself knocked him out. Long since past though. I just felt that Arona had a bit of bad luck with the fedor decision and the rampage slam. Two huge tars got their break through and Arona is still a virtual unknown.

headbutt made no difference. Arona would of went out anyways.

Easily one of the best finishes in mma history and clearly the best slam ever.

Randleplex, the only reason it didn't kill Fedor is because he's made from tank parts.

Actually, Arona breaks the fall with his arm. It's impossible to say for sure, but when you saw the cut on Rampage's forehead, it lead me to believe that the greater of the two forces likely caused the KO, and that was the headbutt.

Either that or the randleplex..epic moments in mma that will never be topped

that was the dude who was on the TUF where he and forrest coached....A longtime friend of his, i don't think he made it on the show though did he?

Actually, Arona breaks the fall with his arm. It's impossible to say for sure, but when you saw the cut on Rampage's forehead, it lead me to believe that the greater of the two forces likely caused the KO, and that was the headbutt.
You do realize though that it is the force of ARONA'S head coming back from hitting the ground that causes their heads to collide, right?
This not only makes it not Rampage's fault, but shows just how much energy must have concussed Arona's brain from the original slam.
If it was just about a clash of heads, Rampage would have been much more dazed.

The KO over Chuck.

He won the title.

lol I can't believe people are claiming the only reason Arona got knocked out was the "headbutt"....I've heard Arona say it before, but come on.....That's the same peole who think Fedor wouldn't be a vegetable if Hendo continued to beat him into a living death for 5 more seconds....

People ALWAYS trying to shit on Rampage's win with the slam. GET OVER IT! Arona was going to lose the fight after that slam,PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back