You died and God told you that you successfully completed a life Beta test. What do you tell him?

My theory is if we didn't have clothes that people would take better care of their body. Sort of how fat dudes will wear a shirt in the pool to cover their fat.

I'd definitely have to run it through another life beta test.
That's not true. Just look at nudists and swingers. There are like 3 who are attractive for every 1,000 who are absolute disasters.

Tell him he is an absolutely dumpster designer

I mean seriously? The apex species on the planet expels shit out of a hole in their back? Girls leak blood monthly from their fun place? Trillions of bacteria and shit that live inside human bodies? Massive human suffering? Cant even hack physics to venture out beyond our solar system? No ability to use black holes to go into another dimension/universe? Boringgggggggggggggggggggg

That's not true. Just look at nudists and swingers. There are like 3 who are attractive for every 1,000 who are absolute disasters.

You bring up a valid point with nudist colonies but a lot of them are older too. So I guess I'd possibly do no clothes until a certain age. I gotta beta test it. Or maybe it's up to a public vote over face book. I haven't worked out the fine print. I'm sure God would have some good lawyers though.

“You really need to install some antivirus software, God. All these diseases are a real bummer.”

Make all creatures sentient and able to communicate with each other.

Get rid of the sexes. If you make it to a certain age, say 40, you split into two, 20 year olds.

Horrible idea to make the organ you have sex with the same organ you pee with, and put it right next to the hole you poop out of.

Good graphics, but the gameplay sucked

"The NPCs need to have the ability to know exactly who and what their creator is. It would also help if they could directly communicate with them."

The propensity for humans to be materialistic and miserable is really high. Maybe rework people to be a little less predisposed to that stuff.

architect already covered this yo!

time stamped

I’m not saying that they shouldn’t be accessible, just put ‘em somewhere hard, but possible, to reach. Like the prostate...

what about balls that are cushy and safe inside until ball licking is imminent - then they come out.

"The NPCs need to have the ability to know exactly who and what their creator is. It would also help if they could directly communicate with them."

thiis would be terrible like in that scene in bruce almighty where everyone wins the lottery but the payout becomes like a $1 split a million ways.

Woman wearing clothes. Let's scrap that idea.

Edit: and periods. It wasn't a successful trial. Both men and woman dislike them and normally we can't agree on anything.

I think you hit the nail on the head. What kind of idiot designs something that is supposed to be sexually attractive, then makes all this nasty shit coming out of their fuck hole for a quarter of their adult lives?

After that, I would punch him for being so stupid.

I think you hit the nail on the head. What kind of idiot designs something that is supposed to be sexually attractive, then makes all this nasty shit coming out of their fuck hole for a quarter of their adult lives?

After that, I would punch him for being so stupid.

And guys still wanna stick it in that hole, so that that isn't much if a deterrent.

Hell, guys wanna stick it in the either grosser hole.

I would ask if the final version could be more like Star Trek plz

I'd ask about the romantic relationships between his programming interns and then go full celestial #gamergate

Fucking off! You don't really exist. This is all part of the Matrix.

Back